got me car rr'd today!!

turbo-fever

Member +
well guys after few months finally got my dastek fitted and first of all the power figures lol

it made at 1.1 bar:

195 bhp @ fly - 160 @ wheels
176 lbft

which is quite good i think as its runnin the turbo on its limits lol (but goin td04 soon.) i would have liked more torque aswell, anyways to be honest there wasnt much difference after the chip was fitted, didnt feel any more powerful might just be me lol it just feels smoother and nicer to drive which is good.

Gee

Member +
Cool.

Should have more torque etc and you can feel it as you say. You aint gonna get anything else from the CT9 anyway, thats why.

G

gaz_turbo1

that on a standard ct9, did engine advateges fit the unichip?

turbo-fever

Member +
yes i am please i was thought i was gonna get like 160-170 lol yer not bad was havin a play with me mate in his 280 bhp cupra r on the way bac lol

Phil

Super Moderator
nice result

yes i am please i was thought i was gonna get like 160-170 lol yer not bad was havin a play with me mate in his 280 bhp cupra r on the way bac lol

how do the two compare? (cupra and your starlet i mean)

great result, could you post the rest of your spec up or give me a link to somewhere its listed?

sx_turbo

Lifer
nice result, i wasnt happy with engine advantages, but loads of others are so maybe its just me.

i might give them another go

turbo-fever

Member +
sx_turbo: yer i wasnt to happy either no one really asked bout the car like wat had been done etc, didnt ask wat boost i wanted to run (but did speak to him bout week before said i wanted to run 1.1 so maybe he remembered, didnt even speak to paul only for brief bit. they seem to have done good with the car but there was no friendly service if u get me, i wouldnt say that makes them bad though

G

gaz_turbo1

na paul is top man, proper no's what he on bout, don't make up stories to get more money out of you like some other tuners do, he quiet sometimes but seems that he just wants to get on with the job and get it done, but you can't fault him seen some mental cars down there

turbo-fever

Member +
yer i know he tunes race cars for a living lol seen some mental cars down there to i dont doubt his skills just wasnt any talk really lol but graph looks good to me any way ( dont really know wat good graph looks like)

turbo-fever

Member +
well here is few shots of the graphs but camera is shit sorry will get some better ones but u can still make out the lines lol
also , blue-flywheel pwr, the top red line- torque, bottom red-whp, does this graph look ok to you?

bhpgraph1.jpg

bhpgraph2.jpg

they are both the same graphs.

here is a lil extra pic from outside ea:

nicecars.jpg

left to right, evo 4 (built by engine advantages), mg track car (built by engine advantages) me mates astra gte (was 300 bhp soon to be 400) and mates cossie (360)

Last edited:

kingyglanza

Member +
Nice result mate, That MG was down there last time i was it has a cossie lump in the back, sequential box and lots of carbon.