Got screwed on ebay (TRD coilovers)

LukeEP82

Member +
Paid for the TRD coilovers on the 25-4-11 £310. eleven days later they turned up, as we all would had a quick lean on them but one of the front just went knock knock as it went up and down, right then i knew. Washed them off removed the top mount and s**t the piston on the O/S one you can just move it up and down with two fingers.
Contacted the seller, who has basically said "they were fine when i had them" and "No im not going to give you a refund. ass hole

nazzurro19

Member +
you will win ive always won my paypal disputes

jus make sure when you post em back you send it special recorded an keep the tracking number as soon as paypal see they have been recieved you win

ive had a glow panel off a guy said it was mint i recieved it cracked like hell his argument on the dispute was i dropped it etc but i won

GTnomez

Member +
Begin.

Provide all evidence etc check often for replies so you can reply back so the case doesnt close due to x amount of days.

GlanzaMarvin

Member +
You don't know who the seller is. You don't know what he wants. If he wants to cheat and fraud, you can tell him you don't have money. But what you do have are a very particular set of skills: skills you have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people like him. If he reimburses you now, that'll be the end of it. You will not look for him. You will not pursue him. But if he doesn't, you will look for him. You will find him. And you will ram those coilovers up his butt and adjust them accordingly, see how he likes it.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
You don't know who the seller is. You don't know what he wants. If he wants to cheat and fraud, you can tell him you don't have money. But what you do have are a very particular set of skills: skills you have acquired over a very long career. Skills that make you a nightmare for people like him. If he reimburses you now, that'll be the end of it. You will not look for him. You will not pursue him. But if he doesn't, you will look for him. You will find him. And you will ram those coilovers up his butt and adjust them accordingly, see how he likes it.

quite liked that lol

LukeEP82

Member +
Just an up date. Ebay have notified the seller that the item I have received was not as described and have opened a case the seller has 10 days to respond. If he does not refund me they will sort it and refund me within 21days. Result. But he's really trying it on now turns out that he was an ex military mechanic and he's now an mot test technician and that suspension was tested and checked by him self and it was in full working order.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Just an up date. Ebay have notified the seller that the item I have received was not as described and have opened a case the seller has 10 days to respond. If he does not refund me they will sort it and refund me within 21days. Result. But he's really trying it on now turns out that he was an ex military mechanic and he's now an mot test technician and that suspension was tested and checked by him self and it was in full working order.

Tested how? I wouldnt worry Luke, everyone can be anyone they want over the Internet, just like i live in Buckingham Palace. If he is an MOT ex Military Mechanic then he knows he was selling a wank product! The system is on your side, if your not satisfied im more than certain ebay will sort you out.

Jay

Admin
I have a local guy's car at the minute who got a nasty experience. Will share it soon as I get all the pics together.

Everyone should be wary of buying coilovers over the net, one man's mint is another man's marshmallow..

Jay