Got The GT Mapped

ryanerak

Member +
Hellooooo :p Went to Engine Advantages yesterday to get my GT mapped on E-manage Blue. Im Running a Wepr TD04L Kit on a forged engine. TBH im not happy that EA's dyno is even near accurate because at 1.6 bar i made 262.5 BHP & 266 lb/ft torque. Have seen plenty of GT's running simular setups getting more power at lower boost. Even the whp seems low, 202whp at 1.6? It didnt make any more power above 1.4 but got an extra 20 lb/ft from it so i think it was worth it. Will be running low boost most of the time anyways as for everyday use 1.2 should be plenty :rockon: On the road the thing is bloody mental! Was damp last night & it was spinning in 3rd all day long lol Oh and this is on 330 injectors aswell, people who think you need bigger are talking poo, 330 are plenty enough for this boost. Graph will be up soon

Cheers

Ryan

GTdan

In The Closet
it will run on 330s in theory but be close to running at max cycle - bigger injectors will be better in long run.

(i think i got that right).

figures sound about right, nick jones is running similar td04 forged set up and got around 270ish.

ryanerak

Member +
yea not bad isit lol dont really car what the figures are, its bloody fast! yea man fo sho. Ask andy about 4grand in 3rd lol he almost pissed himself!

dac69er

Super Moderator
engine advantages dyno over reads if anything unless they have had it re-calibrated?
went to a rolling road day with mates and every car there read higher than when previously tested on different dynos.

looks like a decent result and nice torque figure ;)

ryanerak

Member +
Cheers dan. well as i said i'll be running it on low boost most of the time. Will jsut flick it on hi when its nice and dry & i feel like going some :)

wickedep

Trader
hey bro,
email us over your dyno sheet with some pic so that we can put it up on our site :)

sacha
wickedEP Racing

Sean_GT

Member +
Nice result mate!

Are you going down to the dunstable meet tommorow? It could be my last meet in my GT!:(

Gee

Member +
Is this the hybrid WEPR kit?

These are meant to produce more power than a stock TD04L.

ChrisW

Lifer
Cracking result mate, I'd be more than happy with that figure!!!

How you finding traction in the dry? Or you only had it out in the wet?

GT_Ben

Member +
Nice result mate! Must be scary on the road in this weather! :cool:

What fuel pressure are you running on the 330's?

Ben

Timmy

Member +
td04's only push 280max on scoobs nothing wrong with your results they're bang on. And no you won't make alot more power at 1.6bar infact td04 won't last long there, should really run it at 1.2-1.4bar.