Gran Turismo!!!!

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
is only 2days away!!! i'm literally wetting myself in anticipation!!

Anyone know if you can challenge 'friends' in the online mode? I think we should have a tgtt league or something, applicants with steering wheels should be ineligible though :p

Rich

Member +
yes mate, apprently you have your own homepage with friends, records and cars on it. you get access to gran turismo tv and you can access car dealers on the net. will have all you tgtt lot on mine

Rich

Member +
do it mate, you will not regret it and get call of duty. the ps3 is soon gonna be immense. well i already love it

Rik

Member +
I'm ordering same setup as Gee tonight, been after the G25 for ages, gonna pick one up from scan and order the chair on tinterweb! Then it's drift machine time :D

dac69er

Super Moderator
im really thinking about getting a ps3 now. its just i hardly play games and it seems a bit extreme to spend £300 on a ps3 and another £300+ on a hdtv for 1 game!!!!

dantheman

Member +
played this whilst i was in america, cant say i thought much of it. cars dont handle right, all the cars still sound the same as gt1, and the graphics arent as good as they look in the replay modes. dissapointed really as loved the old gt games, it feels to arcade'y like sega rally, much prefer forza 2.

dac69er

Super Moderator
i do agree a bit with that. GT games have become abit too 'stiff'. i wouldnt say arcadey, but it just doesnt seem right anymore and as other car games are catching up with/surpassing it, its just not so special or different anymore.

tucka

Member +
yeah i nearly baught the set up gee had but decieded to buy my self 2 bride seats and x2 takata harnesses, i think i made the right choice....

Gee

Member +
Its not the complete GT5 guys.

Shoudl have my copy tomorrow, cant wait.

Even GT HD does not feel arcadey with my setup, so dont this is going to ;)

I have owned every GT since the first and it owns Forza IMO.

Rich

Member +
the new one is realistic. you just need to get rid of all the crappy driving aids and that then the fun begins. download the demo from the playstation store and have a play the celica is immense. im doin all my coursework because as soon as this comes its bye bye world. shit better spend some time with the mrs lol.