Greddy FMIC????

D3N0

Member +
just wanted know peoples opinions on this kit. um looking to get one, but just wanted know what advantages it may have over ther cheaper alternate.

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
To be honest your paying for the name, ofc the quality of the pipe work etc will be better from Greddy but is it really worth the extra cost when compared to say an autobahn88 or something?

I bought the blitz lm cooler and never regretted it, depends if you got the money to spend or not.

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Havent people been having problems fitting the Autobahn FMIC with regards to keeping the front Crash bar ?

The Greddy Units are very good mate, if you wanted to buy a good kit then yeah it is a good investment but the Blitz LM one is just as good.

affy

Lifer
Havent people been having problems fitting the Autobahn FMIC with regards to keeping the front Crash bar ?

ep82 are fine :), its the ep91 you'l have to remove crash bar or struggle to keep it on lol,

hope this helps,

cameraphotos027.jpg

cameraphotos026.jpg

cameraphotos020.jpg

Dave.

Member +
I'm pretty sure its just the autobahn kit that needs the crashbar modified on an ep91 mate

Dave

D3N0

Member +
does anyone on here actu ally have one of these kits on an ep91, id like to see sum pics of the set up. as this kit seems to come with less pipe work than most other kits.

aaronw

Member +
thats because the autobahn kit takes a detour around the engine bay when blitz ect take the shortest route,...wepr is the best kit ive seen for shortest route!

D3N0

Member +
thats because the autobahn kit takes a detour around the engine bay when blitz ect take the shortest route,...wepr is the best kit ive seen for shortest route!

but the core on the WEPR kit seems abit on the small side.

Cornish-Glanza

Member +
I had to completely remove my crashbar with the blitz kit, i assumed thats what you had to do with any fmic kit, the crash bar is plum in the way?

monka

Member +
wepr a bit small?

only if your running mega power really, and can just get a bigger core,

autobahn has longer pipes and bigger core, just means more to fill,

aaronw

Member +
its simple enough to ust make that side with custom piping if its a problem,tho if you went td04 you would need to change it anyway.

you should see how thin the hks pipe is to go past the rad..ill get a pic,...youll laugh

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
the WEPR one is aduqate size for an intercooler, if the cooler is too big you'll just get more lag, Here's a pic of the WEPR FMIC fitted

blackcooler2.jpg

P1010072.jpg

It's painted in this pic but ypu get the idea
IMG_0755.jpg

and here's a pic of the kit Un-fitted
Image37.jpg