Grrrr im so fu*#ing angry

glanzanut

Lifer
Right time for a moan cause this is bloody ridiculous! so the story goes my mate used to date this traffic cops neice a few years back, so he was out on the lash last week and this traffic cops youngest daughter "who is underage to be out anyway" came up to my mate and started mouthing "your nothing but a cheating scum bag the way you used to treat my cousin blah blah blah". so basically my mate told her in no uncertain terms to get herself to f*#k. so obviously she has went back and told her father whats been said. so last night i was in town and spied him in his new undercover black vectra, half an hour later my mate came in to say that he was going up a street in town passed the traffic car which was parked at the other side of the street, stopped and the junction at the top of the street to give way to oncoming traffic. the traffic car flew out behind him as if he had shot someone and pulled him over. then charged him for careless driving for breaking too hard at a junction "can you actually believe that". then turned to my mate and says "and if you go near my daughter again im going to come looking for you". so my mate says "im going to put in a complaint about you" cop says "go for it ill love every minute of it". what a total discrace this cop has obviously just said to himself im getting this guy done first time i see him no matter what. what a bunch of corrupt scum bags!!!!!

Blak_Mamber

Member +
What a joke. That old bill shouldnt even get involved. I would be fuming :mad:
Take it all the way to court.......

Last edited:

Kelly

Member +
TBH it doesnt suprise me at all :( Its one rule for them and another for everyone else.

The other week Ben got done for picking his phone up off the floor near the pedals and few days later saw a police man in a marked car driving down road on his phone i was so angry!

Sounds abit childish to be honest but i guess he's abusing the power that he does has to learn the lad a lesson, not saying its right but expected. If that makes sense?

glanzanut

Lifer
TBH it doesnt suprise me at all :( Its one rule for them and another for everyone else.

The other week Ben got done for picking his phone up off the floor near the pedals and few days later saw a police man in a marked car driving down road on his phone i was so angry!

Sounds abit childish to be honest but i guess he's abusing the power that he does has to learn the lad a lesson, not saying its right but expected. If that makes sense?

yeah but at the end of the day that cop has broken the law by doing that! im in the process of trying to get my mate to go back up to this cop with his phone on record and get him to talk about falsifying the charges and making threats towards him. that should sort the scum out

Glanza Pat

Member +
"and if you go near my daughter again im going to come looking for you". so my mate says "im going to put in a complaint about you" cop says "go for it ill love every minute of it".

I hope your mate does make a compliant and defends himself all the way. The guys a complete coont. They let some scum bags into the police. I hope they do take him to court about his careless driving so he can stand in front of the judge and explain the whole story and get the judge to ram one up the bent cop.
:cops: :shoot: :rockon:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
I'd fight that one. Ask them to prove he was braking too hard, ask them how many G's you have to pull for that offence and how it was measured. Let them know of his past with a family member and what had transpired with his daughter, and definately tell them about the blatent threat that was made.

Kelly

Member +
yeah but at the end of the day that cop has broken the law by doing that! im in the process of trying to get my mate to go back up to this cop with his phone on record and get him to talk about falsifying the charges and making threats towards him. that should sort the scum out

yeh i know thats what i was saying above it doesnt suprise me with the actions but because of how the majority (not all) of the police are i would be shocked if they the police man didnt behave in this way and abuse his position.

Fair do's if you can get him done do it :)

I had a run in (literally) with a police man who caught me speeding but he swore at me shouted at me and pulled me out of my car with my arm he didnt get me done, not because im female before anyone says but because i think he realised that he behaved wrongly. And that i had reason for complaint and witnesses in my car.

Starlet_Sam

They are allowed though, they use mobiles as well as radios in their job and are allowed to use them while driving for work matters.

glanzanut

Lifer
I'd fight that one. Ask them to prove he was braking too hard, ask them how many G's you have to pull for that offence and how it was measured. Let them know of his past with a family member and what had transpired with his daughter, and definately tell them about the blatent threat that was made.

exactly the cops werent even behind him they were parked across the street. my mate didnt overshoot the junction he didnt lock up cause its a clio 182 with abs. there was no traffic behind him at the time! its just a total stitch up

Glanza Pat

Member +
I had a run in (literally) with a police man who caught me speeding but he swore at me shouted at me and pulled me out of my car with my arm he didnt get me done, not because im female before anyone says but because i think he realised that he behaved wrongly. And that i had reason for complaint and witnesses in my car.

I dont think we would have suggested he cared about you been female after acting like that! madness. I guess most of them are a tad mentally retarded. More likely he shat himself when he realised he could get in trouble for going ott than realising he had behaved wrongly.

I have been pulled over a load of times, all been ok bar one who started shouting as i had just pulled in to let them past as i didnt realise they were pulling me over as i hadnt done anything.

It isnt exactly hard to get into the police so im not suprised that so many dodgy ones slip through. Just hope your mate gets the outcome he deserves and the bent cop gets shafted!

Kelly

Member +
They are allowed though, they use mobiles as well as radios in their job and are allowed to use them while driving for work matters.

Really? i know there is no law for CB radios hence why lots of ppl have them in their cars coz police can not get them done for it. But i would have expected the mobile law to apply to everyone including the police.

Kelly

Member +
I dont think we would have suggested he cared about you been female after acting like that! madness. I guess most of them are a tad mentally retarded. More likely he shat himself when he realised he could get in trouble for going ott than realising he had behaved wrongly.

Yeh i know but i thought i would say it incase anyone suggested that was why :p TBH he did shat himself he was stood in middle of the road and i was coming at him. :( so i think he saw his life flash before his eyes.

Starlet_Sam

I'm pretty sure CB'S are too. It's like they are allowed to speed for with lights on and shit.

Glanza Pat

Member +
Harder than you think!

only because of limited numbers.....so yeah its hard in that sense....but the actual training 18 week course or whatever it is cant be that hard mentally or physically because my mate passed it and lets just say he aint the fittest or brightest spark in the world lol

But i guess he got pass the initial stage easier as he was irish and so classed as a minority and they were doing there minority recruitment drive.

*oh and he was on the piss for most of it!

I would say judging by the standards of officers I have encountered lately they will pretty much let anyone in with a pulse!!!. Some find it hard to string a sentence together without the relevant manual to quote from!:p:homer:

Glanza Pat

Member +
Well I got rejected for being too unracist.

That would be funny if it was a joke. Just think your better off not been in the police.....
1: everyone would hate you
2: The shifts are horrible
3: You will end up just having cop mates as you wont have time to see your normal mates
4: You will arrest real criminals only to see them get let off over and over again and give up and start targeting generally law abiding motorists who speed a little just to make yourself feel a tiny bit of satisfaction as its the only thing you can be certain that will get the reccommended conviction
5: You will prob end up having a cop girlfriend, and the likelilhood of that not been pretty is v.high

oh and 6: you might get attacked by a group of teenage chavs who if caught will get a slap on the wrists and perhaps a holiday for them and their chav scum of a family to some exotic destination for rehabilitation.....

actually i feel pretty sorry for cops now lol