Gt glow panel question

Kyle_R

Member +
If you had a mk2 gt and you was thinking of fitting a glow panel would you fit the mk1 rear lights as well as the glow panel or use the mk2 rear lights?? As I'm getting a glow panel and not sure what lights to use

Kyle_R

Member +
I do favour the mk2 rear lights tbh just wanted the views of some other members but I think I will go for the mk2 lights tbh as it looks natural with those. The mk1 lights look odd

Jay

Admin
The mk2 lamps sit a few mm shy of the mk1 garnish (depthwise). It doesn't sit flush if you know what I mean. Not a huge deal but worth mentioning mate.

Jay

Kyle_R

Member +
The mk2 lamps sit a few mm shy of the mk1 garnish (depthwise). It doesn't sit flush if you know what I mean. Not a huge deal but worth mentioning mate.

Jay
i did notice in a few pics but wasn't really sure. Ill just have a look when fitted and decide then. I took my mk2 garnish off today bit of a ball ache tho lol and also removed the mk2 stickers under each light as the mk1 panel says it lol what's the best way to wire up tho?

Guye

Lifer
I wired mine to one of the +12v wires for the park light. I ran the wire up to the harness going into the tailgate and back down to the glow panel.