gun crime

C

CaL

makes me fucking sick....at this rate every one here will be killed by a gun.....its a pathetic thing.....that cant be stopped:mad::mad::mad: what are people opinions??that 11 year old shot by a kid....what life do we live in where this happens??

stuart

Member +
Not to sound like a c*nt or anything but kids rule society at the moment!

Getting to the point in some places where the police are afraid of kids... :confused:

EP82

Member +
Not to sound like a c*nt or anything but kids rule society at the moment!

Getting to the point in some places where the police are afraid of kids... :confused:

I second that Its starting to become the same round here too :(

Craig

Lifer
It's a fcuking joke that an 11 year old got shot for no reason what so ever. "Kids" really are taking over. Woooahh I sound old lol... :p

stuart

Member +
It doesn't help when you can just as much as look at someone wrong in the street now and they'll stab you :eek:

Need to bring back oldskool discipline, never did me no harm....lol - as Craig said talking like an old man, I'm only 21 but I still felt it afterwards when I did wrong

goldenvtr

Member +
Did you hear about the hell's angle biker being shot on the M40, i was 3miles behind that at the time stuck in the traffic!

Neal

Member +
What can you say i mean the family of that little lad will be devastated.

Its harsh now but up here in liverpool and over in manchester its so easy to pick up guns, smg's, shotguns, pistols you name it. The kids in liverpool are running riot, they have gangs that the police just wont go near.

jamesbaa

Member +
in my opinion the whole countrys going down the toilet, i personally cant wait to move out to australia or new zealand!!!

stuart

Member +
That was on the news too, some silly amount of people are migrating to NZ/AUS/USA....can't think why!

Sharagath

Member +
heard it on the news:mad::confused:

are they afraid to look in the eyes where are the times people did a beat up on there own with there hands. but with a gun killing a 11 year old kid..........no words

59bhp

Member +
i know, im 20 but when i was a kid if i stepped out of line jesus christ did i feel it

old fashioned corporal punishment should be brought back

jamesbaa

Member +
people cant even punish there kids any more without getting in trouble, dont get me wrong i dont think people should be beating there kids but a wack never did me any harm "sits twitching wile typing"

ragz

Member +
always wanted to move to australia myself dont like it here seems to rough these days

mr nobody goes out n shoots mr somebody

its like no one cares

bring back capital punishment n then watch all the idiots shat thhemselves