Had my car mapped yesterday at afr......

Julian-ep91

Member +
Have to say im very happy with the map and with Mat who mapped it, i would reccomend anyone to go down there if there looking for a good mapper. :drive:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Very nice mate.

What is your mod list and boost was that at ? you got the graphs ?

Sorry for the questions but it was posted up in the rolling road section so just wanted a bit more comphrehensive data lol :)

Julian-ep91

Member +
td04 kit
e-manage blue
standard injectors!!
uprated fuel pump
autobahn fmic

there my main engine mods obviously ive got a exhaust, bov and stuff!!
it was a tiny bit over 1bar, ill get the graph up soon.

Julian-ep91

Member +
Great stuff mate very nice ! :)

thanks, im very happy with it i had a rubbish map on there before so this has made alot off difference, money well spent as far as im concerned, i need to start a members garage thing soon as ive done quite a few mods since ive bought it! :)

Chris@CCM

Member +
not to pee on ur fire dude but theres no way u lose 54 hp through the gear box etc i would go by 12% or loss i made 185whp on a hybrid on a dyno hear and get 208 @ the fly a td04 i just maped made 234.4whp and 265@ the fly . thats much to high 12-15% max loss

Julian-ep91

Member +
yeh i agree im just telling you what is sais on my print out, thats why i also put 181whp which i think is still very good

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
not to pee on ur fire dude but theres no way u lose 54 hp through the gear box etc i would go by 12% or loss i made 185whp on a hybrid on a dyno hear and get 208 @ the fly a td04 i just maped made 234.4whp and 265@ the fly . thats much to high 12-15% max loss

mine had similar figures, 243@fly, 210@ wheels

Julian-ep91

Member +
i checked with mat and he said the injectors are ok i had a set off bigger injectors with me on the day and he said i wouldnt need them

Phil

Super Moderator
thats fair enough i guess. what was your AFR @ afr? lol

just take the fly figure with a pinch of salt.

Phil

Julian-ep91

Member +
graph:

CIMG4076.jpg

Dan3SGTE

Member +
Just take any figures with a pinch of salt. 1 duno said a made 176whp the other said I made 163whp. I really couldn't care less about figures, they are just a bit of fun and something to talk about.

Either way, bet it goes much nicer now Julian.