had my car on the rollers

liamgtturbo

Member +
so i had my car on the rollin rd today, was just wanting to see what hp i had to work with. the car engine is standard bar a mr2 turbo fuel pump and dump valve neither of which give you much hp. i bought the car off trevor (jap-imports4u) and this is a testament of to the quality of cars he brings in, he doesn't bring in just any ol shit lol nothin but the best. the car was 133bhp when it came out of the showroom 18 yrs ago and today she made 131.5bhp and 133lbs/ft. im over th moon with that result. i could get the 1.5 hp easily with new plugs, so toyota engines is amazing.
liam

Timmy

Member +
Not bad some people only get 115bhp. What fuel was that on, i managed a 136bhp with just an exhaust on v-power.

Jay

Admin
Good figure Liam, a testament to the 4EFTE.

The mk1 GT engines are tough as nails. :)

lleey2k4

Member +
Thats good mate, when i had mine Rolling Roaded standard i made 130bhp with 110lb/ft torque.

Whats been done to achieve that torque?

liamgtturbo

Member +
to be honest i havent a clue dont think it has a lsd to easy to spin, mite have a racing clutch cant think of anythin. lol wat is standard torque

cole

Member +
i had mine on the rollers a few month ago made 134.4 bhp and 135 torque
only mods are blitz air filter in standard position and a cat back rsr exhaust

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lsd or clutch wont gain torque, just help with traction / putting down the power!

i guess the better petrol is helping gain torque?