Haiti Charity Raffle- Draw Made!! 445 quid raised!

gv1.3

Admin
Hi all,

We would like to raise some money and donate it to help toward the absolute crisis that is currently effecting Haiti.

This is one of the worst natural disasters that has been experienced in the world for many years. Watching people being pulled from buildings and having limbs amputated on the side of the road without general anesthetic gives us some idea of the grim reality on the ground but I dont think any of us can fully appreciate how harsh these conditions actually are.

Sometimes we are accused of "not looking after our own people" before sending money abroad but situations such as the earthquake in Haiti are exceptional and on such a massive scale that they need the assistance of the world.

We are an international community and this is an opportunity to show our spirit of giving and consideration for those many miles away who need us now.

Our last charity fund raiser which was in aid of breast cancer raised hundreds and I am confident we can top that this time.

This time round there will be one winner and the prize is as follows:

Sony PSP Original (used by me but in very good condition :cool: )
New unopened 4GB Sony memorystick
NBA Live Game
10 Years Paid Membership to TGTT
5L of Pro S (thanks to Oilman)
A Hyper Revs (thanks to Glanzanut :freddy: )
GP2X Wiz (thanks to The_Notorious_C_A_T)
Blitz Oil Filler cap and an oil Catch Can (thanks to Dave@tm-developments.com)

Entry will cost 5 pounds which can be donated via our justgiving page http://www.justgiving.com/toyotagtturbo

You can donate as much as you like and for every 5 pounds a raffle ticket with your name on it will be put in to the hat. The draw will happen in a couple of weeks and the video of the draw will be posted on our youtube page.

REMEMBER: you can pay via credit card or paypal on justgiving. Also why not send this on to your friends who are not members of TGTT. We would love ALL/ANY car enthusiasts to hear about this as it gives everyone the ability to show the public that we are good citizens and not just people who break the law and drive noisy cars :rockon:

All money collected will be donated to Save The Children who are a charity that had already been working in Haiti building schools and helping children and will now need substantially more money to make a difference there.

PS: those who already donated via paypal will have their money forwarded to justgiving. Apologies but paypal were being idiots so we had to can our paypal donate button.

glanzanut

Lifer
Ill also be putting my hyper revs mag into the prize fund. There is one of these going for 45 quid in the for sale section, so get donating people :freddy:

oilman

Trader
Hi Guys

Paypal are scum, but if you are still going ahead with the raffle, we'll chuck in 5L of Pro S.

Cheers

Tim

gv1.3

Admin
130 pound in the pot... come on guys lets get this rolling again now that paypal are no longer messing us about.