has some gay boy fitted them on me car ????????

turbo-dan

Member +
stu noticed i had side repeaters on my car an got me all paranoid lol as i cant see any pics of other gt with them, has the previous owner fitted them? or does some1 else have them ?

Photo-0064.jpg

BETTER ONE HERE

Photo-0048.jpg

dac69er

Super Moderator
any idea why mate do we have rare optional extras pmsl :)

ROFL !!!!!!!!!

nope, thay are usually cheap stick on universal ones from halfords so about as special as a ripspeed sticker im afraid.

i have changed mine to original type toyota ones as thats the best i could do :(

Rory

Lifer
Mine was on there when i bought it.
There that big, it looks like they came from a Transit Van........

Doest bother me though, it breaks the black up a bit.

Last edited:

turbo-dan

Member +
but if they were on mk1s and not 2 why are they on mk3s as mines is a mk3 well thats what i thought lol ( 1994-1995 )
its a mystery lol

maybe jay or some1 ould shed some light when he sees this as suppose there is a chance some1 put mk1 wings on :( cant understand why some have but some dont lol

monka

Member +
i think is just entirely down to the importer and the mot guy.

i worked with my mot guy and he tried failing mine, untill i got out the book. lol

Jay

Admin
Aftermarket units fitted to pass vehicle testing in most cases. There are no side repeaters listed for JDM EP models.

ZEP 082

Member +
if u think they are factory fitted on mk3s then how come the ep91s don't have any? they are more recent than yours!

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
Don't see th big deal in haveing them to be honest just put a set of smoked ones on and you'll bearly notice em if they bother you that much :p

Phil

Super Moderator
i think is just entirely down to the importer and the mot guy.

i worked with my mot guy and he tried failing mine, untill i got out the book. lol

how did you prove that they arent needed for MOT?

thanks
Phil