Hayup all!

Levin-AE111

Member +
Im relatively new on here, made a few posts already and been a member for a while now.....but any way, hello!

Im Rhys, im 18 years old, from south wales.
Im a second year collage student studying countryside and enviroment and forestry!

Im sure some of you aware i owned a Toyota Levin AE111 previously before the starlet, and managed to do a swap with cash my way for it, but luckily kept my rays wheels!! Thanking my lucky stars for that.

My cars:

1994 Toyota Starlet EP82 quadlight
16x6.5j Rays Volk TE37's in bronze wrapped with BF Goodrich tyres
RX-7 TMIC
SARD adj. BOV and blue bov pipe
stainless cat-back exhaust
HKS adj. actuator
Blitz FATT turbo timer
tinted rear windows

1998 Peugeot 106 Quiksilver/GTi Project
Lets just say, 180-200+bhp of N/A goodness!! Eventually.
Im Currently rebuilding my 1600 16v gti engine with some serious parts. Will be on throttle bodies eventually.
Im also going to start the complete strip down in the next few weeks, ready for complete sandblast on the underside and engine bay, then rust proof and respray.
All modifications will be done by myself, with some help from a few mates. Although ill need the garage to do the final check and timing and remap..etc

Car history:
Honda Civic EG5 (silver) - Vision spark leads, NGK plugs..etc
Series 1 106 Rallye (white) - Magnex catback,spax suspension
Series 1 106 Rallye (black) - ex psoc show car. throttle bodies, lumenition engine managment, grp.n exhaust, isolated battery box, cammed..etc
'93 Impreza WRX (silver) track car, not for the road - Cusco cage, KYB coilovers..etc
'96 Toyota Levin AE111 (black) - KYB coilovers, ARC intake chamber, HKS induction kit, TRD leads, HKS plugs, Fujitsubo exhaust and 4-2-1 manifold.

Im a sad individual that doesnt smoke or drink, i used to ride bmx bikes and downhill bikes but had to stop for a while, but i save like a complete mad man, and the money i earn is either spent on a) my gf or b) my car(s) i rarely ever buy anything for myself, well i suppose the cars are for myself. Im a fanatic saver, ill save a certain amount and spend the rest on making my gf's life easier and mine to a certain extent..etc that then enables me to buy parts for the car after i have enough but still have money in my pocket. ive got it dialled now and works a treat.

Any way, good night all!

Last edited:

Levin-AE111

Member +
Cheers mate!

Good to see a lot of Irish members on here, ireland is my most favorite place on the planet to be honest.......cant wait to move over there to work and live for the rest of my life. Amazing country with amazing (crazy lol) people.......! :D

Any leprechaun's about!?! lol

Welcome to the site buddy,

Plenty of Irish on this site and your right some are a bit crazy.haha.:haha:
Havent seen an leprechauns yet...but you never know.:p

I wish I could save, my money is all in one hand and out the other but I live a good life and drive and bithcin car. Ohh and......... :pics:
Christy

Levin-AE111

Member +
Hahaha yeah the Irish are brilliant........us Welshies and the Irish get on well! Always have a warm welcome when ever we visit ireland. My grandparents have a welsh dragon sticker on their bumpers....the ammount of people over there that will flash and wave and put their thumbs up to us on sight of the welsh dragon is unbelivable....love it! :D Its cos were all celts!

Will get some pics soon as i can, no problem.

Toby@ToyTuning.com

Banned - DO NOT BUY FROM TOYTUNING
Yeah Ireland is full of Starlets nearly as bad as Malta, that you have to see it's like every other car is a Starlet and am not joking!

Welcome aboard :)

T