Headgasket and Timing Belt kits

Monkfish

Member +
WANTED:-

Headgasket set (Full kit + Headbolts if they are not supplied)
Timing belt kit (+ pulleys and tensioners)
N/S Outer CV joint.

All for a '95 Mk3 EP82.

First trader with the parts in stock to PM me with a reasonable price gets my business. I PM'd one earlier in the week but haven't had a response and I need the parts ASAP.

Ta. :homer:

Kelly

Member +
If it helps toyota can get you the headgasket kit within a few days. Along with all bolts and washers.

sx_turbo

Lifer
go to your local motor factors and give them these blueprint numbers:

headgasket set - ADT36268

timing belt kit - ADT37304

headbolts will have to be bought from toyota or dave b.

and the cv joint, you would be best giving it to your local motor factor, and getting them to recon it. that job will take 1 week to do.

sx_turbo

Lifer
I didnt know anyone else but Toyota did one of these for the GT

Or is it for the 4efe?

my blueprint book at work lists the gasket sets as the same. i fitted one to my own car when i rebuilt it, and had no problems after a year of running.

unfortunately i no longer have the car, but the engine will soon be in another members car.

monka

Member +
toyoto do the headgasket kit for 113
or a complete engine gasket kit, includes front and rear crank seals, turbo gaskets and a others for 131

headgasket - t04111-11100
complete t04112-11091

monka

Member +
yeah, toyota do seem to be pretty amazing for parts, and from my experience very good at getting them and very good service.
wouldnt surprise me if they are getting pissed off with me, keep going in there to get prices, but havent bothered ordering anything for ages. lol, although i gotta order that gasket set next friday

monka

Member +
+ headbolts
t90910-02100
t90910-02101

2 different sizes, you need both, 18 for the first set, and 22.30 for the second set,
also, if your 2 lazy to go to toyota, call them, lol. toby does them as well on his shop

Kelly

Member +
worth noting that the washer u need for headbolts are 1.10 each too times by ten! as theres 10bolts 5 of each size apparantly.