Hello from Belfast - N.Ire

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Hello.

I've recently sold my corsa, looking to buy a glanza next :D Hopefully be on here a good bit when I get one, just need to find one now! Does anyone know any sellers in northern ireland? I've found one trader that has two in stock at the minute! Any advice will be appreciated! thanks a lot

jjayokocha

Ulster Area Rep
Welcome along, im sure there will be a few on here for sale in Ni, also check out rms or jon44. Spotted a girl in Portadown yest driving a nice white Glanza with a for sale sign in the window.

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Warm welcome

Thanks for the warm welcome guys. I've been told all glanza's are jap imports. No insurance company is willing to insure me on a glanza as it is a japanese import and I'm only 18 with 1 years no claims bonus! :'( Got my hopes built up and now its looking bad! Has anyone got any advice for me?

Belfast-Matty

Fresh Recruit
Has anyone ever insured there glanza as a 1.3 non turbo? Just wondering about this. Someone told me their friend done it and crashed and just played dumb because it said 1.3 in the tax boox and got away with it.. and someone else told me to just insure it 3rd party because if you were to hit someone your car wouldn't be checked, just their car?

Phil

Super Moderator
Has anyone ever insured there glanza as a 1.3 non turbo? Just wondering about this. Someone told me their friend done it and crashed and just played dumb because it said 1.3 in the tax boox and got away with it.. and someone else told me to just insure it 3rd party because if you were to hit someone your car wouldn't be checked, just their car?

your car wont exist. and the police arent stupid, even if they pull you over for a routine check and producer you will get caught and charged for driving without insurance.

all glanzaV and gt turbo's are imports and turbos.

and need insured as such.

Phil

Boab

Member +
Get it insured with quinn direct. They should do it no problem, wont give you a quote on the website, have to ring them.

Bob