Hello from leeds!

kyle_d

Member +
Hiya!

I'm Kyle from leeds, iv joined because i was recommended by someone off CCUK that has a Starlet GT.

I am a member on UKSC.

I currently drive a corsa for my first car, but im coming up to my first NCB. But im gonna wait until December to get my next car so will be 21, held my license 2 years and have 1 years NCB.

Im wanting to go JDM, as i am a real lover of Japanese cars and anything japanese in general. Iv been searching for months on what to get next, the top options at the moment are a Glanza (not keen on GTs), an MX5 or an MR2 2.0 n/a.

I'm more swaying towards the Glanza out of them all though. I really want the sound of a turbo and i love the jap styled glanzas alot.

If i can get someone in the yorkshire region to meet up with me and show me around their car and talk to me about them as im not very clued up on mechanical knowledge then that would really good. I could maybe ask in another section :) I asked on UKSC but no1 was up for it :( I'm only small lol im not gonna car jack anyone.

Thanks alot.

Kyle:cool:

kyle_d

Member +
Thanks mate. Okay i'll check it out, i asked alot of questions on UKSC so i know some of the beginner stuff.

cole

Member +
few lads round leeds way mate

id of took you out in mine but i sold it the other week due to me starting a project

and out of the cars your after get a glanza

you wont look back

kyle_d

Member +
Thanks anyway pal!

Is there another section i could maybe post to see if anyone would be up for it?

I think i will more than likely get a glanza i really do like them.

cole

Member +
Thanks anyway pal!

Is there another section i could maybe post to see if anyone would be up for it?

I think i will more than likely get a glanza i really do like them.

theres a few lads round leeds with the gt turbos il pm one of them pointing this thread out to him

im sure hed take you for a blast

:)

kyle_d

Member +
Aw nice one mate! Id really appreciate it. Theres no rush but i would like to go for a blast and talk to someone in person about them :)

kyle_d

Member +
I'll come to it if i remember :) I was at a meet with the corsa owners club last night went on a tunnel run was well good. It would be good to look round some :) Id like to meet up with one person also though so i can just have a little chat and go for a blast.

Thanks

Rumel786

Member +
where bouts in leeds u from mate?cole pm'd me askin if i can show u around.im more than happy to show u but iv got a gt not a glanza.if ur up for it drop me a pm and il see u at some point.also ur more then welcome to come to the castleford meet with me in my car.

kyle_d

Member +
Nice one mate! I'll PM you where i live in a min and we can meet up, GT/Glanza same thing different shell lol i just prefer the look of the glanza. yours does look nice though from what i can see. If i could come to the meet in your car that would be sooooo cool then i wunt feel as out of place.

Thanks for PMing him cole!

cole

Member +
Nice one mate! I'll PM you where i live in a min and we can meet up, GT/Glanza same thing different shell lol i just prefer the look of the glanza. yours does look nice though from what i can see. If i could come to the meet in your car that would be sooooo cool then i wunt feel as out of place.

no worries ;)

kyle_d

Member +
PM'd you rumel!

Left you some rep cole :)

Cant wait to meet! Iv not seen one before in the flesh properly, theres one around my area but iv only seen it in the petrol station for 2minutes.

Rumel786

Member +

ay dont feel out ov place as anyone fellow gt member is more than welcome at the meet.unless ur a vtec boy hint hint cole lol

im going on my own so u can join me at the meet.

cole

Member +
ay dont feel out ov place as anyone fellow gt member is more than welcome at the meet.unless ur a vtec boy hint hint cole lol

im going on my own so u can join me at the meet.

lol !

bit below the belt there rumel :haha:

vtec for the mother fucking win :rockon:

kyle_d

Member +
Okay mate thanks for that :) Anyone know anywhere in yorkshire where people gather on a Sunday? I'm off out for a drive in a bit with some mates so thinking of stopping where there might be some cars to look at.

Plus iv just spent hours cleaning the car so i wanna show it off a bit before it gets filthy again lol.

Couple of places i can think of are Colton, Wakefield (near cineworld) and harrogate.

Cheers pal, i'll read my PM now.

cole

Member +
:haha:
Okay mate thanks for that :) Anyone know anywhere in yorkshire where people gather on a Sunday? I'm off out for a drive in a bit with some mates so thinking of stopping where there might be some cars to look at.

Plus iv just spent hours cleaning the car so i wanna show it off a bit before it gets filthy again lol.

Couple of places i can think of are Colton, Wakefield (near cineworld) and harrogate.

Cheers pal, i'll read my PM now.

theres a jap cruise going on in bradford tonite at 8 but youd never find it lol

and am off to ma birds so a cant show u lol

youd probly get abuse shouted at u tho if u pulled up in a corsa lol

strictly jdm's only lol

kyle_d

Member +
PMd you back rumel! I'll be about 20mins if you stil want to meet up.

Haha id be embarrased to pull up at a JDM meet in a corsa anyway.

Its slow as fuck but oh well its first car haha, make do with what iv got ay! Next car will be worth the wait :D It does beat my mates 1.4 golf mk4 though lol.

Here's a pic of it:

IMG_0158.jpg