Hello from New Zealand

peej

Fresh Recruit
Hello im from new zealand. i just bought a ep82 starlet gt turbo. fun to drive :)
starle10.jpg

Jay

Admin
Welcome aboard mate, looks like she is in real sweet condition. If you pop some 14's on there she will be even more fun too ;)

Enjoy the site bro,

Jay

peej

Fresh Recruit
Welcome aboard mate, looks like she is in real sweet condition. If you pop some 14's on there she will be even more fun too ;)

Enjoy the site bro,

Jay

thanks mate.

its 193xxx kms but good conditon loving the bov lol! actually im thinking if im gona modified it hard out or just sell it my minds not sure yet.

i thought no one will reply on my post hehe!. 14's? do you think it will look like small? my mate say put a 15 inch deep dish wheels but i dont really know if it will suit it cause im new to starlets.

peej

Fresh Recruit
welcome to TGTT nice clean gt:rockon:......

thanks mate :) love it. thanks for the welcome.

Kia Ora!

Don't sell, Mod!!! :D

Kia Ora :) ill see because rebuilding engine cost heaps. are you from nz? or you have been here?

welcome along

welcome along!! as they say mod all the way :)

hehehe ill see how the money goes case im just a student :)

welcome m8
thank you

welcome to the site.....

thanks

Fatman

Member +
Hello fellow kiwi, if you haven't heard/already joined the local starlet forums are at www.starletcentral.co.nz. A bit slow compared to these boards though.

Looks like a very tidy GT, first thing I would do if I were you would be to find a set of lightweight 15's with some good tires, it'll go, stop and cruise much nicer with smaller wheels and in my opinion look even better.

I forgot to ask, where abouts in NZ are you from?

peej

Fresh Recruit
welcome mate,your gt looks in realy good condition,enjoy your stay

stu

cheers bro :)

welcome:drive:

thanks bro

welcome mate looks sweet!! id say keep it and MOD it!!!!!!!:):):)

Yea that was im thinking but it has 193xxxkms unless i get it rebuild which will cost heaps.

Spent 2-months over there a couple of years ago... :)

oh mint. :) come back bro so you can see my starlet hehe :p

Hello fellow kiwi, if you haven't heard/already joined the local starlet forums are at www.starletcentral.co.nz. A bit slow compared to these boards though.

Looks like a very tidy GT, first thing I would do if I were you would be to find a set of lightweight 15's with some good tires, it'll go, stop and cruise much nicer with smaller wheels and in my opinion look even better.

I forgot to ask, where abouts in NZ are you from?

hey mate :) oh u didnt know that. this is the first toyota forum that i joined :) ill go on it and register. Yea actually i want a black deep dish with silver polish around it.

Im at Hamilton its nice to see fellow kiwi here :)

welcome along bud, car looks clean!

Where in new zealand are you?

Im at Hamilton . are you from New Zealand?

Welcome along to TGTT...

Car is looking clean...

thanks mate havent wax it on that picture haha :p when i got it

-----------------------------------------------------------------------

To all people thanks for making me feel welcome at this site. :)