Hello TGTT

ali619

Member +
well hello, been on this forum for a long time as a guest, thought i should sign up and say hi :). I currently drive a 2001 1.2 Corsa C (i know crap but im a student lol)

im wanting to buy a glanza hopefully later on in the year, ill be looking for a standard 99 glanza v, and wanting to spend approx £4500 for a really good example :p

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Jesus, ballymena must have just got the internet:p

Welcome to the site, some nice examples get posted in the classifieds and Trevor's close enough to you;)

Trevor

Member +
Glanza wanted

When your ready to buy give me a shout.We have Starlets arriving on a regular bassis Glanza's and GT's.
well hello, been on this forum for a long time as a guest, thought i should sign up and say hi :). I currently drive a 2001 1.2 Corsa C (i know crap but im a student lol)

im wanting to buy a glanza hopefully later on in the year, ill be looking for a standard 99 glanza v, and wanting to spend approx £4500 for a really good example :p

ali619

Member +
Thanks for the replies guys, and to my Muslim bros wa `Alaykum As-Salām,. I’ve been looking at glanza's as a second car for quite a while now and I just love them, a 1.3 turbo :cool: Although around ballymena now there are a lot more but it’s still a rare car to see, and most of them are standard as far as I know. But the main concern is going to be insurance :flame:

But saying that im going to be in a dilemma. Heres now my insurance is; the corsa is insured from august to the following august but in February it’s my birthday. So currently in 18 soon be to 19 if I do get a glanza later on in the year ill still be 19 but if I wait a couple of more months ill be 20. The problem is can I wait that long lol. I know some people will say wait it'll be worth it because your older thus cheaper insurance but more and more people are buying glanza's in ballymena and one factor I loved about it was it was rare, most people don’t know what it is and what its capable of doing (especially at the traffic lights lol)

BTW Trevor do you have any pics of glanza's you have sold??

Last edited:

ali619

Member +
thanks for the reply guys :), another thing that worries me is that i have never driven a glanza before and i dont know anybody that drives one so i cant test it so i wont really know how the car drives etc until i buy it lol :(