help identifying a ep91 aftermarket ecu

pig666eon

Member +
as above just want to know what it is

its a full stand alone unit anyway and has settings aswell and a connector at the side for something

any info will be great thanks in advance

here is some pics

a47354b5.jpg

5d25455d.jpg

1592a6fa.jpg

d7307475.jpg

48ce5390.jpg

e90e1bb6.jpg

7619dc92.jpg

23f7b4be.jpg

cba7a609.jpg

77e08294.jpg

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I think its a freedom ECU

and from what I can remember, if you dont now fluent japanese, you wont be able to map it..

buckets

Member +
X2 and if its the one a lad was selling on donedeal he well knows it can't be mapped over here as its not in English as said ,total waste of money there

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
X2 and if its the one a lad was selling on donedeal he well knows it can't be mapped over here as its not in English as said ,total waste of money there

I was going to buy one of ebay a wee while back, could well have been the same one, as it was about 300 euro. Didnt buy it when i realised I couldnt map it.

pig666eon

Member +
cheers for the info lads i wasnt putting in the - and nothing came up sorry about that

its a lads and he got it for chips i said i would sort out some info for him, ive just found the files there aswell. my sis speaks japanese i could get her to translate the software if so a tuner should be able to work with the figs if he knew the parameters he was changing? or would it be more complicated?

cheers lads all reped

pig666eon

Member +

yeah lad he paid fuck all for it and by the looks of it not impossible i have japanese contacts that could do me a solid on it if it came to it. so i cant see it being a waste of money lad