here is a serious disclaimer!

EP82

Member +
I have years of experience working on cars, trucks, other types of machinery, and generally doing manual labor that requires common sense. I was also raised to take responsibility for my own actions, and not pass the buck to other people. I understood when I polished these wheels that if I cut off all my fingers, it would've been my fault, and not, well, someone else's. I also put the car up on jackstands, tried to shake the car vigorously to make sure it was stable, then put it in 3rd gear, started it, and tried to shake it again. Then, and only then, did I lay underneath the car and polish the moving wheels with my tongue. If you don't have a background working in the field of common sense (unfortunately this is common these days, with our "let's think for everyone else, so they can't hurt themselves, and also can't learn from their experiences" society), you should not try this at home. Likewise, if you cut off all of your own fingers, you should not try to blame me or anyone else for that matter. GROW A SET, AND TAKE RESPONSIBILITY FOR YOUR OWN ACTIONS!

Okay, there's my rant.

Each picture is worth a thousand words, and about 15 mins of work. Enjoy.

DSC02715.jpg

KylesWheels003.jpg

KylesWheels004.jpg

KylesWheels020.jpg

KylesWheels021.jpg

KylesWheels023.jpg

KylesWheels026.jpg

KylesWheels029.jpg

KylesWheels030.jpg

KylesWheels034.jpg

DSC02735.jpg

Rossi-GTturbo

Member +
wheels look great mate but that is stupidly crazy way to go about doing it. i would rather not have polished rims and keep my limbs! tht ryms lol

p2d

Member +
When i saw the first oicture i thought "They look shit, not even shiny!". But anyway. Crazy way of doing it but good results.

Adam_Glanza

Member +
lol fuck that!

some people really are so lazy lol, one false move and his hole arm would be fucked.

this obviously isnt you, but if it was i would call you a dickhead lol

Seanmcn

Member +
Good job! They look class!

Sitting on a chair with wheels must be dodgy when your doing thing like that!! lol

Ryno

Member +
would rather go out and buy a new set of alloys then risk losing my fingers like that :p

Sitting on a chair with wheels must be dodgy when your doing thing like that!! lol

+1