Hey everyone. New 1999 Glanza owner

Arnold

Lifer
Hi guys

I never did a welcome thread but I came on here in April looking to buy a Glanza. I bought one this morning through Pistonheads!

It's totally standard with exception of an HKS air filter and an aftermarket alarm/central locking system. The car's a 1999 plate, 68'000 miles and cost me £3000! Inside is immaculate, comes with the Toyota Japanese sat nav system! Couple of dings on the outside but it's in excellent condition. The button on the drivers side door panel that locks/unlocks the doors doesn't lock the drivers door, so not sure what's wrong there, but apart from that everything else is fine!

Looking to do a couple of things to it, change the wheels, lower it, remove the low/high boost, maybe fit an exhaust and few other bits but all in good time. Happy to keep it standard for now!

glanza2_01.JPG

glanza2_02.JPG

glanza2_03.JPG

glanza2_04.JPG

glanza2_05.JPG

glanza2_06.JPG

Look forward to being a bit more active on here! Oh, and if you're selling a duck spoiler or wind deflectors, please let me know!! :D

Last edited:

Idrees

Banned
Wow that looks immaculate, nice to see a T plated one as well! :D

£3k sounds like a right bargain for that!

glanzanut

Lifer
99 plate for 3k lol whats the world coming to!! seriously though gd buy bud. will look forward to seeing all the mods u will put on her with the cash u saved buying her hehe:freddy: