Hey How Is Everyone

Auto EP82

Lifer
Hi ya all have not been on here much since i sold the starlet but i just thought id say hi to everyone so has everyone doing?. Any new projects that are going to be mental?.

Ive sold the 200sx now because it was starting to cost me to much money and i wanted to save some money for the evo.Now got a 04 plate a3 tdi for now but in the next year i will be getting my white evo X.So when i have it and ive put some goodies on it i will post some pictures for all.

Oh also for those of you that no i had my leg amputated last year just a quick update on that things are going ok and im now back at college doing plumbing again so in three n a half years i should be earning some good money to spend on the cars lol.

Last edited:

Ronald

Fresh Recruit
Hi Pete, good to see you're OK.
Your old GT is also doing fine, enjoying her every ride, again and again :cool:
Funny you replied to my PM today, was thinking about the trip to UK as I wash giving the GT a nice bath this afternoon. Good memories! Almost a year ago now, 11 months allready...

Well, best of luck and check you PM's more often or give me your e-mail address so I can keep you posted hahaha! Cheers mate!

Ronald.

Auto EP82

Lifer
Cheers guys yeh i really miss the 200sx but atleast im saving money at the mo then i will have bout 4k more to spend on the evo wana get it to quite high BHP. Oh also i mite be looking for another GT/ Glanza in a year or so when the gf has passed her test and proved to me she wont crash it lol.