Hey there my little darlings

Hey there guys,

Starlet_Sam has showed me how to use a computer, which is all "very exciting" :p:shoot: like being shot with an AK.

So, im going to introduce myself, my name is Gertrude and i am Starlet_Sam's Mother and i am currently looking to buy a Funky GT Turbo as Samuel told me they were G'd up from the seat up.

Anyway, that's me just saying hi and if anyone see's an absolutely rapid GT let me or Starlet_Sam know.

Hugs and Kisses

Gertrude

tom_hunt

Member +
Hey there guys,

Starlet_Sam has showed me how to use a computer, which is all "very exciting" :p:shoot: like being shot with an AK.

So, im going to introduce myself, my name is Gertrude and i am Starlet_Sam's Mother and i am currently looking to buy a Funky GT Turbo as Samuel told me they were G'd up from the seat up.

Anyway, that's me just saying hi and if anyone see's an absolutely rapid GT let me or Starlet_Sam know.

Hugs and Kisses

Gertrude

Hay hay!!

Welcome to the site :)

Im sure you will find what you are looking for on here

Tom

Mo_GT

Member +
Hey there guys,

Hugs and Kisses

Gertrude

if this is for real then let me be the 1st to say u have a very cool mother her slang is cool and hi there sam's mum hope u enjoy ur stay :) :gt-smilie:

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
Can my mum not want a GT now or something? Mine belonged to her and my Dad before I stole it away from them.

Phenom

Member +
Ok folks,
Thatz it - I'm gonna get my Grandma 2 join.

Well - when I've dug her up I will........................................;)