Hey :)

Mo_GT

Member +
hey there ppl been hanging around here for a little while keeping myself on a low key i am looking to buy a starlet but currently drive a honda civic 1.4i which i have just had a car accident in about 3hours ago so i can now go ahead and look for a nice ep82 just gotta wait for my pay out as it was not my fault :)

yay i am now part of the club i feel so loved now:gt-smilie:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Sorry to hear that mate hope everything is ok, welcome to the site i am sure you will enjoy it. There are some car traders on the site i am sure you can find a nice example. :)

Mo_GT

Member +
yep thanks i am sure i will find a good example can't wait driven one before and although the car is a bit small for me its amazing and reliable i think i have fallen in love :)

Derek

Lifer
sorry to hear about the accident but i dont think ive ever heard someone as happy about crashing a car.

Mo_GT

Member +
its my 1st write off and i am happy cos now i have an excuse to get a gt :) no point being upset what has happened has happened can't change that and it was not my fault so just gotta smile and look forward to a gt :) i think i hit my head in the accident

Craig

Lifer
Welcome, I would say sorry to hear about crash, but from the sound of things, I should be saying congratulations on the crash... Look forward to seeing the GT when you get it!

mike

Member +
welcome to the site and would say sorry to hear about the civic but sounds like it was a good thing good luck finding your new motor

affy

Lifer
welcome mate,

i joined from honda to toyota and no regrets lol, sorry to hear about oyur accident,

enjo get one soon :)