Hi all

Viking995

Fresh Recruit
Hi,
I have owned a Toyota Starlet GT Turbo (Jap inport) for about 6 years now but it has been off the road for the last 4 years as my ex made a bit of a mess of it. Nothing major but the altenator is gone and the front near side wheel is further back than the off side one, so she obviously hit a curb or something too hard. Not too sure what excactly is bent, need to get the wheel off and have a look.
Anyway, thought it was about time i got the little gem back on the road.
I put some jump leads on it the other day and to my astonishment it fired up without a hesitation. Can't beat the Jap engines, bulletproof!!
I also need a offside wing mirror, if anyone knows where i can sorce one from i would be very gratefull.
Does anyone know what all the lights mean on the dash as i have a few of them lit up as well?
Sorry to go on a bit, just thought i would say hello whilst on my misson to get her on the road.
Marcus

welcome aboard!:) you should go to the PARTS WANTED section on the home page and advertise what your looking for! sum1 always has the part people are looking for:drive: