hi and i have a question already

chris250

Fresh Recruit
hi, used to be a member of the old forum but the turnover of pages was far to quick to keep up with threads, wish people could use the search button lol

my question goes out to anyone who had their starlet/glanza tuned by a man named Paul Bartolo (can never remember how to spell his last name, PaulB to alot of people) as you may know he sadly passed earlier this year, we were working together working on the Greddy E-manage's possibilities for tuning and unfortunately we never got round to talking about his work on Starlets/Glanza's. So my question is, if you had your car tuned by Paul or now own a car that he tuned could you please drop me a PM so i can hopefully find out where he got to before offering my tuning services.

it is mainly the wiring that i'm interested in as i know he managed to bypass the fuel cut but never got to find out how. feel free to pipe in if anyone knows of ways of bypassing the fuel cut to see what options are out there

Thanks

Chris

sx_turbo

Lifer
the emanage i beleive has fuel cut built in so i assume there is no need to bypass it.

was that the guy in scotland?

chris250

Fresh Recruit
yeah it was the guy from scotland, the in built fcd was no good IIRC so he done something to make it work, i'm just trying to find out what, unless there is someone on the site who is needing one of the units tuned i'd be willing to do it with out cost in exchange for the fact that i would essentially be using their car for testing.

the same would go for the e-manage ultimate unit, first starlet/glanza wanting their unit tuned i'll do it with out cost.