Hi could you tell me if this fpr is suitable for my car

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
As above, this one is preset and non adjustable, so you won't be able to fine tune the AFRs. Get a sard one, tried and tested

steve-gers

Member +
I roll with this and have done for 2 years without any problem at all. Yeah there is going to be people here that say it's crap and stay away but it works fine for me and fuels my TD04 setup perfectly.

pilgrim_fgau

Member +
I roll with this and have done for 2 years without any problem at all. Yeah there is going to be people here that say it's crap and stay away but it works fine for me and fuels my TD04 setup perfectly.

I had one and it didn't increase the fuel pressure, personally I would say not to get one of these.

Jay

Admin
I've seen more faulty SARD units than faulty cheapo units to be honest, although that could be down to rip-off SARD regulators I guess.

So long as it fits safely and adjusts the fuel pressure I would be happy to use either. Fitted quite a few of the ones that Steve posted a link to without any hassle, just make sure you get a proper adaptor. The ones supplied with it are pants.

starletsy

Member +
Unless you buy a Sard one from the likes of RHD Japan or Nengun your probally buying a fake thats why people see so many probelms with them go find the real place for a sard one then try to figure out how someone can sell them for a third of that price on ebay. Buy cheap buy twice!