Hi im new here

EP91_Girl

Member +
Hay every one

just thought i would come say hello to you all
i have a Glanza V EP91 (if you didnt guess by my screen name)
it's nice, not 100% standerd but not totaly modified its runing about 170bhp at the moment..
well it would if it was on the road i cant get it through a MOT rite now
(due to some missing parts)

But any ways fingers crossed it will be back on the mean streets soon :)

:) :)

EP91_Girl

Member +
hay thanks for welcomes

yes i have photos of the car will post some up soon :)
its white, with 16" Rota Slipstreams and it's the facelift Mk2 model to... (damn sexy if u ask me) lol
:)

GTdan

In The Closet
welcome,any pics of the car?

car....??she says shes a female, i want pics of her!! LOL

Only joking hun!!

Welcome along - youll find loads of information on here, majority are extremly informitive and helpful....you do get the occasional random posts that make no sense at all...but make the day pass alot quicker!!

Cant wait for pics (of car that is lol)

Rumel786

Member +
Welcome and happy posting.

Have a look at the for sale section, hopefully you should find some parts there you may need as theres a few cars breaking at the moment.

Johnny_C

Lifer
car....??she says shes a female, i want pics of her!! LOL

Only joking hun!!

Welcome along - youll find loads of information on here, majority are extremly informitive and helpful....you do get the occasional random posts that make no sense at all...but make the day pass alot quicker!!

Cant wait for pics (of car that is lol)
well dan i thought id give her a chance to get a foot in the door first!:haha:

EP91_Girl

Member +
LMAO @ GTDan....
Will have photos of the car up soon so fear not lol

Thanks for the welcomes guys :)

I'v had a lookie at the for sale bit and PM'd some one about a cat will wait for reply with anticipation lol

Need the car back im getting lonley with out it :(
bless me... lol

:)

GTdan

In The Closet
well dan i thought id give her a chance to get a foot in the door first!:haha:

ahhh good tactic JC.....problem there is your always at risk of being beaten and someone getting there first, when that happens its not a nice feeling, like youve missed out on the pleasures of life....i have no idea what this has to got to do with anything....oh well!! :haha:

Johnny_C

Lifer
ahhh good tactic JC.....problem there is your always at risk of being beaten and someone getting there first, when that happens its not a nice feeling, like youve missed out on the pleasures of life....i have no idea what this has to got to do with anything....oh well!! :haha:
if so,she'll come back,they always do...:haha:

Sheldon

Malta Area Rep.
welcome along... get pics of your car up! :)

LOL @ Dan.. i was waiting for someone giving a comment like that while reading posts..

Rumel786

Member +

lol if all else fails we can always go with the easier option of thai birds!!!!

Johnny_C

Lifer
must be the irish then, as these northern birds up here, the only thing i can describe me as is used and abused.....i pay good money for it too!! ROFL
i heard u pay good money,they say you dnt but for what they have to put up with..lol