hi, im new

maggzybaby

Fresh Recruit
hi all, i am looking at buying a gt turbo and thought before i go ahead and buy any old cr*p i would get some advise from some people who know what they are talking about.

i am currently driving a 1997 mk1 mx5 1.8 but it is up for sale as i want somethin thats cheaper to tax and insure, still has the power and the ability to take friends out with me. so the gt fits perfectly into all of them :drive:

so feel free to give a newbie some good advise on what to avoid and where to look for a bargain as im looking at gettin about £2500 for the mx5.

kieran

durmz

Member +
good advice...hmm...get a glanza not a gt :p

welcome to site, if you look in the different thread sections im sure ule find everything you need, happy posting

maggzybaby

Fresh Recruit
thanks, i will check out that link and go through the site etc etc.

i do like glanzas but simply havent got the money to buy one, so gt it is

durmz

Member +
thanks, i will check out that link and go through the site etc etc.

i do like glanzas but simply havent got the money to buy one, so gt it is

wah? i bought mine for 3 grand and that was last year, you could grab yaself a bargain atm mate

addz

Member +
Take your time to decide which you prefer - GT or Glanza.

Also insurance on either can be pretty hefty so be warned.

Best of luck mate.

stuart

Member +
Welcome. Ignore the GT vs Glanza rivalry...the Micra's, sorry Glanza's are only bitter as they look more girly. :p

maggzybaby

Fresh Recruit
wah? i bought mine for 3 grand and that was last year, you could grab yaself a bargain atm mate

the cheapest i have found a glanza for is about £3500 atm, and i dont have any extra money to throw at it at all. i like both as much as the other, so tbh honest i will be happy with either. insurance is £650 fully comp on gt and cant find anywhere that lists a glanza as yet, info on that would be helpfull too :)

addz

Member +
I've seen Glanza's cheaper than 3.5k!

As for insurance try Sky they insure all sorts at decent prices.