Hi there!!

Glanza_matt

Fresh Recruit
Im Matt, iv been a fan the starlet and the glanza's for a year or so now but bein only 20 now last year i couldnt even get an insurance quote, so i settled for a Pug 106GTI.
The pug was a good car but not really what i was after so a now i decided to get myself a nice little glanza, trying to find a standard example wasn't that easy. But i wanted to start from scratch although it works out alot more in the long run i will be more personal.
Hope to get it on the road soon, needs a few things doing to it but nothing to major so it give me the time to give it a good clean inside and out!:)
Below should be some pictures of it :)

DSCF0198.jpg

DSCF0197.jpg

DSCF0196.jpg

DSCF0200.jpg

DSCF0199.jpg

DSCF0202.jpg

DSCF0195.jpg

DSCF0164_1.jpg

GTdan

In The Closet
good standard example youve got!!
welcome to the club - have a good much about the site, theres loads of information on here, but if you cant find what your looking for, post up and youll get a pretty fast reply - usually answering your question LOL

stuart

Member +
Welcome, get some springs/shocks or coilies on that bish :p - Its in tractor mode atm! :homer:

Glanza_matt

Fresh Recruit
Thanks guys :) got my work cut out choosing what i want to do to it but hopefully it will be a really good project car

Glanza_matt

Fresh Recruit
Got the Glanza on the road now and the car has been treated to a few bit here and there which include BC coilovers and a silent Hi Power exhaust and a quick paint job on those wheels.
thought making the car sound better and handle better is a good starting for the long list of wanted bits :)
heres a few pictures to show how much its changed with only 2 mods.
DSCF0248.jpg

DSCF0249.jpg

DSCF0252.jpg

DSCF0255.jpg