Hi

karl.

Admin
I would just like to say hello after making a account after about a year of browsing the forum. I finally bought a glanza about 4 months ago completly standard and its away at the minute getting a external wepr TD04L kit on it so there will be a massive difference i hope.

Picture of my Glanza:

DSC_0030_zps7f1a6a12.jpg

Jay

Admin
Looks well Karl, whereabouts did you pick her up? Doesn't look familiar which could be a good or bad sign depending on how you look at it mate!

Enjoy,

Jay

karl.

Admin
I bought it off secret Steve going from what I can pick up that was his username? Is that a good thing or not? It was imported in 06 and seems that one man from Tyrone drove it for a year or two then it sat up for a couple of years after that and Steven picked it up and cleaned it up.

He got it completely standard and put on the wheels and lowered it sightly.

Jay

Admin
Please tell me you called him Secret Steve to his face - he cracks up lol! :haha:

If Steve has been near it she is bound to be a good one.

karl.

Admin
Please tell me you called him Secret Steve to his face - he cracks up lol! :haha:

If Steve has been near it she is bound to be a good one.

I will leave that to somebody else to do I'm looking him to finish my car so need to stay on the good side lol does he not come on here any more? Is there a thread about his car or anything?

Seems solid underneath anyways so itl get a few pound spent on it leaving it the way I want it :)

weeJohn

Lifer
Good to see you got a good one, lol at the secret Steve thing, Ted has a lot to answer for there.

Gryzor

Admin
Welcome to the site Karl the V looks well and good to here Steve is still working on EPs.

BTW anyone know when the next NI meet is...?