Hit A F**king Hare

Sharkman645

Member +
On my way to work this morning a huge hare jumped out infront of me, i was only doing around 55 but was enough to break my bumper and shatter my number plate into tiny pieces felt like stopping the car and hitting what was left of the cunt with my wheel brace :mad:

Phil

Super Moderator
On my way to work this morning a huge hare jumped out infront of me, i was only doing around 55 but was enough to break my bumper and shatter my number plate into tiny pieces felt like stopping the car and hitting what was left of the cunt with my wheel brace :mad:

but you got out and shot it instead? :haha: whereabouts was it?

Phil

Sharkman645

Member +
Yeah checked and all no leaks thankfully, lucky i have no front mount at the minute either or else it would have been wrecked to

turboflow

Member +
Yeah checked and all no leaks thankfully, lucky i have no front mount at the minute either or else it would have been wrecked to

trust me a hare would not touch a front mount, i hit a tow bar on a disco and the intercooler which hit first was hardly touched whereas all things behind it disintergrated lol

potts

Member +

hahaha the bit about the wheel brace cracked me up. This used to happen to me all the time, it's when you gotta clean the little fuckers brains out your rad and bumper that's the worst.

Jay

Admin
ElmerFudd.jpg

Ballywalter hares are some of the biggest and strongest in the world. :haha:

Phil

Super Moderator
i thought everyday was a bad hare day for you neil ? :haha:

i enjoyed that. lol

Phil

Gav_Kara

Member +
Hit a cat at 110mph once. Just disintegrated.

I hit one at 10mph and killed it lol,id just bought my car too stopped had a look at my bumper then turned round and found owners who was picking it up in the middle of the road,i was called every name under the sun lol