hks f con s

glanzatd04l

Member +
has anyone ever used the hks fcon s ecu on there glanza? are they any good or should I use the e manage blue.

cheers
kevin

John@ECC

Lifer
I dont think anyone can map these over here. We can do the F con V pro which is a full standalone and much better than the e manage blue but it all depends what mods you have if you need to go standalone or not.

Jay

Admin
As John says, I haven't heard of anyone getting one mapped locally. Would be a little old skool I guess when you compare it to other options. When choosing an ECU it might be best to check with whoever is mapping it just to pre-empt any stumbling blocks.

Jay

glanzatd04l

Member +
thanks for reply's lads its just I was watching the hks fcons on ebay for cheap and just wanted to see if would of been any use. I'm running td04l, fmic, 2 1/2 exhaust, rrfpr, ram horn manifold, decat, ect ect. might just look out for an e manage blue it will do my job nicely.

if going emanage i'd suggest looking at an emanage ultimate as it will give you a lot of options and should not cost you much more than a blue if you get a deal