HKS/ FCD instructions?

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I still can't find what they should be set to. i know it probably differs between cars but mine is set to 12, seems a little excessive.

Sticks

Member +
Would this diagram be the same for the ep91?

SAFCFCDWiringDiagram-2.jpg

glanzaV195

Member +
na ep 82 is different

@hutch glanza v, if its hks fcd 12 is minimum 1 is max, so your on the lowest setting, not extreme at all lol,
mine is set to 9 and running 15 psi

Si_Glanza

Member +
Ive Done this today, The GT is Diffrent to the Glanza, On the Glanza the sensor wire is a light Green Colour! on the GT its Pink!!! Stupid Pic's dont tell you this and you can search both this site and the Old site and you wont find that Info!

glanzaV195

Member +
yeah, disconect the battery, pull all 3 plugs out of the ecu, locate the wires, strip back a bit of the insulation on the red and black wires shown and t the wires in and solder them, cut the green wire that is shown, solder the yellow wire to the side going to the ecu solder the white wire to the bit going back in to the loom

glanzaV195

Member +
stock fuel cut is at 12+half psi i think, so if your running 13 psi the signal to the ecu is only going to need to be altered very slightly in theory.

glanzaV195

Member +
look a bit closer if you think its set to 12 and your running 15 psi!! it goes by what the little screw points at, not what the outer ring points at!