Honda S2000 - Jap Import Modified

Dane_Bristol

Member +
For sale: Honda S2000 1999 Reg T

Item Condition: Excellent Condition

Price and price conditions: £7900 ONCO

Extra Info:

This is a reluctant sale to be perfectly honest this S2000 has just been imported from Japan from a reputable importer who can verify how clean and immaculate this car is. Due to other commitments i am forced to sell this car, I was certainly NOT going to sell the Starbo. Having only been in the country for about 4 months i am the first owner.

There are some special modifications on this car and are listed below:

* BuddyClub Race Spec Coilovers
* Buddyclub Full exhaust system including decat
* Spoon 4 branch manifold
* Buddyclub P1 Racing alloys X2 Rear
* 5zigen alloys X2 front
* Uprated rear LSD (Limited Slip Differential)
* Carbonetic Carbon Racing Clutch
* HID Front head light conversion
* Toad Sterling One Insurance Approved alarm

The list above if calculated individually will reach in excess of £4000, this S2000 is not your common out the box or factory fitted version you are buying a car with some great mods on it and its sounds absolutely awesome. It has to be viewed in order to really appreciate the sound. The pearl Yellow paintwork really sets it off in the sunlight. The only problem with this car that i know of is the rear plastic roof window to the rear has a tear in it but this can be fixed simply due to the fact it has been in Japan for such a long time the hot weather can cause the plastic rear screen to become brittle over time. The car has done 69 300 miles to date which is very good considering the age of the car.

If you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact me.

Pictures:

IMG_2547.jpg

IMG_2546.jpg

IMG_2548.jpg

IMG_2553.jpg

IMG_2543.jpg

Contact Details: Private Message

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Collection preferred but can meet.

Last edited:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
Cheers Corey, yeah tell me about it. As much as i love this car i simply could not bring myself to sell the Starlet so this it will have to be :(.

Bazza

Member +
lovely motor mate! ;)

im gona be the same never going to be able to get rid of the little starbo! :drive:

Dane_Bristol

Member +
I have other comitments i need to forefull so the car has to go. I wouldnt sell the Starlet simply could not bring myself to do that !

Duff

Member +
Id give my left one for that car! Best colour in them aswell! Best of luck with the sale Dane. :)