**How many hours spent under the bonnet?**

Hours Under the bonnet each month

• Total voters

Big_Daddy

Member +
Just curious how many hours ppl spend each month twinkering under they bonnet/under the car?
I think ive spent too much time there, practical my 2nd home. lol:haha:

GT-TD04

Supermoderator
Over the last few months ive been constantly under it,improving and cleaning it up,still love it though,even though i hate it at times lol

gedis

Member +
too much time spent there(my gf dont like that), but then again its my car that i love and never will sell :p

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
now it's built just a quick check of the fluids every day and it's bonnet down again, not even cleaned the bay for ages, it's covered in shite, must put them splash guards back on.

GTnomez

Member +
i remember one time, i spent almost most of the day wiring in boost gauge, afr gauge, custom dials, fcd, short shift etc from like morning till night. spoke to my mom the next day and she told me that my neighbour asked her if she had an arguement with me, my mom goes no why? neighbour replies because he spent all day and night in his car thats why. Mom goes that coz he fucking stupid! spends so much time working on his car! theres something wrong with him! :haha:

now i take it round the corner to my sisters house and work there now!

ive got loads to do aswell, new turbo setup, brakes setup, touch up bodywork, refurb the alloys, seems like the list NEVER ends

Adam_Glanza

Member +
only if theres a reason too, i dont see the fascination of cleaning every single part on the car, its only going to get dirty again lol!!

but if theres a new part going on then fair play..

Stulet-GTT

Member +
ATM jus check oil an water.
Once i get some cash saved and start buying bits an bobs for it then i will be spending some wkend's under the bonnet...