How many people with EP71 Turbos on this site

glanza_dan

Fresh Recruit
Just wondering how many people on this site has a EP71 3 door turbo.
Post up your pictures.

Im looking to get one later on in the year. As i love the look off them

glanzanut

Lifer
Exactly, we witnessed them tip-ex'ing white car, little scrapes etc.

yeah which is wrong and shoddy, but its up to the buyer to look the car over well and make sure its all gd, my glanza is from keighley and its the best car i have ever owned by a mile. asian babes yo:freddy:

dac69er

Super Moderator
yeah which is wrong and shoddy, but its up to the buyer to look the car over well and make sure its all gd, my glanza is from keighley and its the best car i have ever owned by a mile. asian babes yo:freddy:

its like any car, you should just check it over carefully. if your not happy, dont buy it ;)

i think some people think that because they are dealers the quality should be higher, which is often true, but not always.

they do have a large amount of cars so its no suprise they have a bit of a bad rep, jap import cars are a bit of an unknown quantity, very little service info on them when they come into the country and it is very common for the cars to get a few marks and small dents just travelling over from japan due to the way they are transported!

was so close to buying an ep71 once but just wasnt really in the right financial position to buy it at the time :( maybe one day....

Johnny_C

Lifer
theres one a few miles from me,havnt seen it in awile as i havnt been around that part of the county,thinks he was looking 5k euro at the time.
seamed a clean car.

Sparkie

Fresh Recruit
My bf has one! It's also not an original, but he bought a frontcut from an EP71 and he has the bodykit.
So maybe not original, but when that 2E-TELU turbo kicks in, you really dont care. Awesome little cars I tell ya! ;)

ep712foto3.jpg

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41898

Nippon

Member +
I love the 71's. Would love to buy a wreck and do it up nice.
Wouldnt spend 000's on a minter though. Too old. Lol.

rb69

Member +
Someone has one near me. Lovely looking car and looks in great condition. I have seen him a couple of times and he is a member on here and UKSC.

toyotagt

Member +
Just wondering how many people on this site has a EP71 3 door turbo.
Post up your pictures.

Im looking to get one later on in the year. As i love the look off them

i was only thinkin of them the last few weeks.. i want one standard,, i like the black & grey one more then white.. is there a model guide like the ep82 one on here?