How many times do you visit TGTT Forum per day

BlackRocket

Member +
Just wondering really as I seem to hop on and off the site quite a few times daily.
I check it on my breaks and lunch at work (then mabie a couple of other times too! )

So - How many times do you visit per day?

C

CTR_Timmy

Recently between 10-15 times a day. I was an addict but now reformed as previously I would spend literally whole day on here

gv1.3

Admin
we have now begun an early addiction initiative where we put samples of tgtt through letterboxes and hand it to kids outside schools to get them in the habit early.

dan

Member +
way to many times than i should in office hours :S

Dylan is there a stat thing that you can view of the amount of time a member has spent on the forum?

Matchew

Member +
we have now begun an early addiction initiative where we put samples of tgtt through letterboxes and hand it to kids outside schools to get them in the habit early.

Dont you get funny looks outside the schools?
How do you whoo them in?
Sweets in the shapes of cars?

BlackRocket

Member +

LOL thats so funny and so seedy at the same time!
Kinda like the kiddy catcher from "Chitty Chitty Bang Bang"
Here kiddies AHAHAHAHAHAHA!!

Dont you get funny looks outside the schools?
How do you whoo them in?
Sweets in the shapes of cars?

"Lollypops and turbo timers,
chocolate and actuators,
Blow off valves and nougart,
they're all on TGTT"

childcatcher1.jpg

:rolleyes::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha::haha:

Last edited:

gv1.3

Admin
cant check for individual members no. Can tell you that the average site visit is over 16 minutes now which is huge!

Last week we used 20GB of traffic which is gigantic!
We had 2,800,000 hits last week (yes 2.8 million)
Average hits of 21,000 per hour and a max of 61,000 in an hour

Hits are not the actual amount of visitors but the actual amount of requests for files and pages etc but I am sure you will agree... there are a few Starlet Junkies out there!

GTdan

In The Closet
cant check for individual members no. Can tell you that the average site visit is over 16 minutes now which is huge!

Last week we used 20GB of traffic which is gigantic!
We had 2,800,000 hits last week (yes 2.8 million)
Average hits of 21,000 per hour and a max of 61,000 in an hour

Hits are not the actual amount of visitors but the actual amount of requests for files and pages etc but I am sure you will agree... there are a few Starlet Junkies out there!

think majority was the akki/sham and matts car one that made it really busy! lol

im normally on here all day monday-friday when im at work sort of 9-5, then from 8pm -10ish, then at weekends, whenever im not doing anything or need help with soemthing!

gv1.3

Admin
there was a significant increase in traffic volume but certainly not the majority. We are seeing a steady 9+ million hits per month so would expect around 2+ million a week.. that thread brought a bit more traffic in on Wed/Thur but the rest of the days were pretty normal.

Dave.

Member +
I'd be interested to know how many times a day I hit the "New Posts" button...

If you can somehow find that out gv1.3, don't tell anyone lol

Dave

stuart

Member +
Have it running nearly all the time my work/home PC's are booted up lol

Can we get stats please? :p :homer: