how much bhp ??

basketash

Member +
hi guys im putting just forged pistons in my engine so i can run a td04 how much bhp do u reckon i could make with the correct fuelling mods ??

Nippon

Member +
Depends on boost mate. Lots of people running TD04's. Have a look around. I dont want to give a figure as there are too many variables.

basketash

Member +
i mean what could i achieve on just forged piston as i see some people upgrade valve springs ect ect i just would like to know what i could achieve easily just by doing the swap ?? from ct9 to td04 then i would like to know how much psi i could run on just forged pistons. The reason behind just doing the pistons is iv been told that i dnt need to do everything. ??

i mean what could i achieve on just forged piston as i see some people upgrade valve springs ect ect i just would like to know what i could achieve easily just by doing the swap ?? from ct9 to td04 then i would like to know how much psi i could run on just forged pistons. The reason behind just doing the pistons is iv been told that i dnt need to do everything. ??

Youve been told wrong unless you plan to not raise the boost above 1 bar.

Difference between a ct9 at a bar and a td04 at a bar maybe 20 brake more from the tdo4.

The td04 comes to life at 1.2 on wards, most running at 1.4 bar which gives 275 here or there.

But you`ll need to upgrade alot more to get there espically them damm rods.

basketash

Member +
well what do i need the person who told me that i'd only need pistons is the guy who does all the work on my car.
So what would i need to say achieve 1.4 bar on a tdo4 ??

well what do i need the person who told me that i'd only need pistons is the guy who does all the work on my car.
So what would i need to say achieve 1.4 bar on a tdo4 ??

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/showentry.php?e=24907&catid=6

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/browsecategory.php?catid=6&catid=6&&page=3

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/forums/showthread.php?t=41499

some threads for a nosey at there spec: some things in certain specs you wont need but you get the idea

VQ'ed

Member +
electronic management like e-manage ultimate, fuel pressure regulator, upgraded injectors (440's), front mount intercooler, boost controller if not equipped. Some may add to the list, but basically, it is the recipe.

basketash

Member +
i dnt want to be looking through hyper links i'd rather a answear to my question not being funny but if i wanted to look thorugh links i would i'd rather people advice not somone elses advice which is hyperinked in but cheers for the effort

i dnt want to be looking through hyper links i'd rather a answear to my question not being funny but if i wanted to look thorugh links i would i'd rather people advice not somone elses advice which is hyperinked in but cheers for the effort

rather being like a dick or should i say lazy dick have a search as its been covered MANY times. Ah wait do you want spoon fed also. Its simple you see the specs on the threads and you use them as a guideline, anyway have fun at 1.4 bar on just pistons tsss

Craig_GT

Lifer
the reason people have put up links mate is because this stuff gets answered day in day out!
thats why theres a search facility. If you use that you'l find the same stuff being asked, effectively answering your own question without you typing it. amazing eh?

"sorry not being funny" just staing the obvious!

basketash

Member +
rather being like a dick or should i say lazy dick have a search as its been covered MANY times. Ah wait do you want spoon fed also. Its simple you see the specs on the threads and you use them as a guideline, anyway have fun at 1.4 bar on just pistons tsss

when im at work at the current moment inspecting plane engine in which most people here are going to fly on what wud u prefer me to spend time browsing or spend time making sure they dnt crash you need to mature boy and realise that sometime people are just generally allready busy

Let me get this right you want the 1.4 bar boosting by the time your finished work in say an hour mhmm aye okay.

Why not read over it tonight when you finish.. aw wait yup too much effort.

when im at work at the current moment inspecting plane engine in which most people here are going to fly on what wud u prefer me to spend time browsing or spend time making sure they dnt crash you need to mature boy and realise that sometime people are just generally allready busy

Mate adjust your attitude. If your busy at work then work and then do a search when you get home. This question has been answered many times before so people arent going to explain the whole process to you just because you couldnt be bothered to do a search.
Everyone is busy doing more important things than answering your questions that have been answered before.
Sent to the muppet section where it belongs.
Christy