How much is a jam manifold worth?

After-Glanza

Member +
As above. in good nick. i myt be getting a glanza soon with one of these on and would be selling it as id put my td04 kit on and just wanted a rough idea on how to price it. cheers.

After-Glanza

Member +
How can you tell if its deffo a jam as i know they are very similar to the standard mani outside? heres a pic of the car im possibly dealing with. does it look like a jam one? cheers btw rep added.
1206811993a7932198936l.jpg

After-Glanza

Member +
Yea but he dosent own it anymore. i know the guy that used to own it but he sold it a couple of months ago against another car. Its the new owner i myt be dealing with. The guy that usd to own the car told me it deffo was a jam manifold. Is there writing or no writing on the outside of it as the standard ones have writing on them.

Timmy

Member +
it's hard to tell without removing, try measure the diameter of a runner. Compare the measurement to stock.
I'd say it is worth about £120 ish as if i was looking for a mani i would rather buy a sps the jam is only a slight improvement performance wise tho very strong.

dac69er

Super Moderator
compare the two. its obvious then. the jam doesn have the dip on the runner like the stock one does