How much is my glanza worth?

Toymota

Member +
How much do you think my glanza is worth?

1996 Model, Black. FSH. Loads of Receipts. Spec list >

FMIC
Warlboro Fuel Pump
330cc Injectors
HKS FCD
Sard RRFPR
Ogura ORC Single Plate Clutch with Lightened Flywheel
3G Grooved Front Discs
HKS SSQV
HKS Mushroom Induction Kit
Powerflow Stainless Exhaust
15" White Team Dynamics
GReddy Rear Strut Brace
Toyo Proxies
Tanabe Suspension
Samco Hoses
NGK Iridium Spark Plugs
Short Shift
Carbon Fibre Bonnet
Sparco Bonnet Pins
Laguna Splitter
Smaller Reg Plate
HKS Boost Guage
TD04 Turbo
WEPR Manifold
WEPR Downpipe
Honda Civic Radiator
TRD Engine Mounts
190bhp @ 0.8 bar

Would also comes with Emanage and Boost Controller to be fitted. Also Banzai featured if that makes a difference?

Thanks

rb69

Member +
£10.50 and a Twix?

Just messing! I'd say anything from £5000 - £5500. Quality car and we all know its been looked after.

sx_turbo

Lifer
it would be a shame for you to get rid of it, especially seeing as its an ongoing project, but i spose sometimes needs must.

and if this wasnt a glanza i would snap this up lol

Toymota

Member +
if i sell, its to make way a new car but i really dont know if i can bring myself to do it. i love her so much

Monkfish

Member +
I doubt the Pistonheads one will sell for that much money TBH. Lets face it, even a '96 is 12 years old. Advertising a car for a given price is one thing, actually selling it for that price is another.

Advertise it for £5,995, you could comfortably walk away with a little less than that. :)

Toymota

Member +
well, IF i was to sell it, i know i wouldnt accept any silly offers cos id be in no rush to let it go. im just enquiring at the moment anyway, unsure what im going to do.

sx_turbo

Lifer
i beg to differ monfish, if u go buy a glanza and do the same mods to it, how much extra will that cost you?

and toymota glanza is in extremely good nick, and has had a magazine feature so cant be to shabby

JGT

Member +
^^Exactly what i was going to say(monkfish).. People see they can get them from Bardford or something for 4k and dont want to pay anymore :( More than 6k would put people off i think. What is the mileage on it?

Kelly

Member +
It's tricky because we all love our cars sooooooo much but you have remember modding doesnt add value. Some ppl try get their money back on what they've spent on the car but it doesnt always work like that.

The banzai feature should deffo help but a lil value on as it shows you look after the car and have done everything sensibly (sp).
And if your in no rush to sell then you can wait out the silly offers.

Monkfish

Member +
This is true, but the amount of money spent on the car has the square root of fuck all difference when it comes to adding value to it, unless the seller knows exactly what has been done and can appreciate the costs involved, which is unlikely.

Take my car, I bought it for £3,750 and have spent in the region of 2.5k in parts over the last year. Does that mean it's worth 5k? Does it fuck. I'd be lucky to see 3.5k :(

Toymota

Member +
id never expect to see money back on my mods, i know that is impossible. if i sell the car, i would just want to make sure it sold for every penny its worth. i suppose a car is only worth as much as someone is willing to pay for it.