how much is the beast worth

mak-turbo

Member +
well sent the motor off to day down to nick at T.D to sort out a code 14 as its done my head in lol and getting the front bumper resprayed but thinking of sell her as i just got a new house and a lil baby girl coming in novmder so how much you think the lil beast in worth

spec

Engine/
Fully re-built head
light Ported and polished head (new valves and seats)
Hks valve springs (with custom shims )
Custom 5e camshafts (forgot degrees)
new cruise 1.6mm metal head gasket
new head bolts
Power enterprise cambelt
Racen balance and Knife edge crank
Racen balance and blueprinted bottom end
All new gaskets and seals and bearings
H-bean forged conrods
JE forged pistons 75mm
Aluminium crank pulley
Large skyline intercooler
Custom intercooler piping (very sort piping)
custom top mounted mild steel ZISCO PERFORMANCE manifold
Custom down pipe ZISCO PERFORMANCE
IHI Vf23 bb turbo
full NUR spec Exhaust
trd lsd gear box
rota grid light weight wheels
460cc injectors
New water pulley
New oil pump
Exedy paddle clutch
Manacore 8.5mm plug leads
New trd theromostat
New Dual core aluminium racin radiator
revers racin fan
NGK plugs heat range 8 (I think)
Hks sqv
Sard rfpr
Walbro 255l fuel pump
hks oil cap
Lots of blue samco hose
TRD engine mounts
cusco flywheel
Removed power steering
Repainted engine bay
Engine bay harness hiden and unneeded bits removed
Will be a lot more just cant think lol

Electronics / inside
AEM Gauge-Type Wideband UEGO Controller
Blitz spec s boost controler
Destek unichip and map sencer
hiden kill switch
Oil preesure gauge
Oil temp gauge
Boost gauge
Battery removed to boot
jdm racen seats
TRD shifter
TRD gear nod
custom fitted gauges
D2 coil overs
3G dices
mintex extream pads
cusco seat rails
full retrim in swed
fully flocked
cardon dash insert

loads more but got board of writen :haha:

DSC_0056.jpg

DSC_0057.jpg

DSC_0062.jpg

DSC_0065.jpg

DSC_0077.jpg

DSC_0076.jpg

DSC_0072.jpg

DSC_0069.jpg

DSC_0067.jpg

DSC_0080.jpg

DSC_0081.jpg

DSC_0082.jpg

DSC_0084.jpg

DSC_0087.jpg

DSC_0088.jpg

DSC_0089.jpg

DSC_0093.jpg

DSC_0096.jpg

DSC_0095.jpg

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer

at least mate.

i know i been thinking of selling mine, and i want 6.5k for mine, and i have a slightly smaller spec than yours

mcleod

Member +
how many more beats are you gonna producing you must have some proper money to have built a 2nd high power fully flocked starlet and considering a high powered mk4 golf. no one will pay big money for a starlet but if they did it'd be around 8-9k split it and it will be more

mak-turbo

Member +
how many more beats are you gonna producing you must have some proper money to have built a 2nd high power fully flocked starlet and considering a high powered mk4 golf. no one will pay big money for a starlet but if they did it'd be around 8-9k split it and it will be more

lol no golf as of yet but a forged gti turbo engine sitting in my work lol and built this one with some of the money from the last ep and will only have a van if i sell this but looking at px + cash i think on this one and ye moneys not to bad when you work 3 jobs lol

sanchez

Member +
Another very nice GT mate, you have good taste lol :rockon:

But as said i think you will struggle to sell at a price that the car is worth due to the current climate, there alot of nice big power starlet been for sale recently with not alot of sales.

But if you were to break it like your last EP, which im sure you got a decent amount of money back im sure people would snap up the parts :D

Flocked interior mine please :beer: lol

mak-turbo

Member +
Another very nice GT mate, you have good taste lol :rockon:

But as said i think you will struggle to sell at a price that the car is worth due to the current climate, there alot of nice big power starlet been for sale recently with not alot of sales.

But if you were to break it like your last EP, which im sure you got a decent amount of money back im sure people would snap up the parts :D

Flocked interior mine please :beer: lol

lol you just want me to braker her so you can have the interior lol yes seen alot of the big lads selling and getting not alot that why i am think of part x with cash my way only getting simpal family car next but got a big power golf engine waiting lol but family car first

sanchez

Member +
LOL no mate hate seeing nice EPs getting broke for parts :(
Yeah maybe go for the px then mate, sure some one will be looking for a monster GT :rockon:

lleey2k4

Member +
Giving it away at that price lol.

I want the engine if you decide to sell it for a stupid price like you did with the last 1 :p

ryan_v

Lifer
truth is youl be lucky to get 3900 for it, or youl have it a very long time before it sells at them higher asking prices!

aaronw

Member +
its not ur average gt,if ur not in a rush sell for 6k and you will get the right buyer,...anyless would be worth splitting as ullmake a packet more!!

crazy to sell less than 6k simple!

mak-turbo

Member +
has to be my favourite gt,...ever!!

cheers matey but and i know what you mean worth 6 easy but think with things being how they are i will be looking at px plus cash to get the right sort of cash for her and i now i spent more then 8 doing this one so going to make a loose no matter what but need the family car and cash for the next project ;)