how shit is britains justice system

monka

Member +
just watched jeremy kyle, a 19yr old killed a guy for no reason, and got 12 months for manslaughter,
how fucking sick is that, should be fucking killed.
how the hell do some lawyers at night

riko666

Member +
one of my flatmate's brothers once killed a guy with a group of his friends when he was 16 or 18 I think...they didn't know who specifically killed the guy, but the guy only went in for a couple of months for Manslaughter and was later released on good behaviour...

Disgusting

sx_turbo

Lifer
dont get me started on the british justice system................

rather than me saying stuff, i think i'll just wait for monkfish to come on. i bet 99.9% of people on this site will agree with his words of wisdom

GT_Neil

Member +
and even worse it makes other people think they can get away with it.

heard on the radio this morning that somthing like 70% of us have admitted to taking another route to avoid a group of "dodgy" looking people. Grrrrrrrr

Monkfish

Member +
when he's that sexy, who wouldn't :eek:

Riko, I do worry about you. :homer:

dont get me started on the british justice system................

rather than me saying stuff, i think i'll just wait for monkfish to come on. i bet 99.9% of people on this site will agree with his words of wisdom

I'm not sure whether that's a good thing or not :homer:

Anyway...

*insert 2 pence - whirs into life - sets piss to gas mark "boil"*

You are right, the UK Justice system is fucking shit. There is no other way to describe it really. Criminals these days seem to get off lighter than the victims. I recall reading a story a year or so back about some would-be burgler that fell through a conservatory window whilst trying to break into someone's house. He sued for damages and loss of earnings...

...and WON!

What. The. Fuck?! Pikey twat should have been locked up for attempted robbery and given 6 months extra for being a cheeky shit. There are cases where burglers are disturbed mid-robbery and the home owner sets about them with a bat. The home owner then gets done for assault/GBH/ABH. What a crock of shit. If anyone is in my house with the intent of robbing my hard earned, I should reserve the right to leather the shit out of them without fear of prosecution from the Law. At the end of the day, anyone commiting a crime should instantly lose any "Human Rights" a pond dweller has.

It also royally itches my shit when I read that someone who is locked away for 'life' for murder is let out after 4 years for "good behavior". Fuck. Off. They're in the slammer for a fucking reason, don't let them out because they've been nice to the other convicts. Jesus wept. Life should be life in my opinion. If you take someone elses deliberately, you don't deserve a life yourself and should be stripped of any luxuries and left in a cell to rot with the worms.

I'd love to get into politics and have a crack at sorting this fucking country out. :flame:

*2 pence clunks into the money tray*

Last edited:

riko666

Member +
Ohhhh, I have a better one than that Mikey - a robber tried making away with a huge LCD TV in someone's home, but it was too heavy and it fell on him....he sued the family for damages for having a TV that was too heavy...Ahem, hello, British Judicial System - what was said person doing in the family's home?!!?! It just seems like logic went on holiday when the Judicial system was thought up. I've heard of really stupid laws of Britain as well...and these are true:
- You are NOT allowed to die in the Houses of Parliament
- You are NOT allowed to post a stamp of the queen's (or king's) head upside-down - it is considered treason
- And a famous one, A Police Officer (Bobby hat???) shall lend his hat to a pregnant woman for her to urinate in if she so needs to...

And I remember watching Some Crime Stoppers-type programme where it was considered a legal requirement that if you are self-defending or chasing a robber, you can only strike them on their front...not their backs. Otherwise you get the blame of the damages. That's, just....pathetic.

They should let a Saudi run in British politics and let them run their Judicial System - Get caught robbing, get your hands chopped off, murder someone/treason/deal drugs, get your head chopped off - imagine that, about Half the pikey population will have disappeared, and the other half would be hand-less. Dreaming of a Better Britain...

Last edited:

parkiboy

Member +
- You are NOT allowed to post a stamp of the queen's (or king's) head upside-down - it is considered treason

Dare someone to try it :p

lol nah but im not gonna get to involved with this coz i wont shut up :p there is so much wrong with our justice system bring back the death penalty, life for a life is how it should be.

And again just to show how crap the justice system is, how many of you have got 3 points for going a few mph over the limit or something trivial like that? i know a kid who was 16, obviosly had no licence, took his mums car out under the influence with no insurance, crashed it then got pulled for speeding. He got all charges dropped a slap on the wrist and was told not to do it again...

gv1.3

Admin
nothing really unique about the british justice system, the law in most countries has its issues. When you look at things in perspective and compare your justice system with some others in say Africa for example suddenly it looks a little more acceptable.

It could be a lot worse, and I hear you all say "it could be a lot better". The thing is that politicians ultimately control what does and does not get submitted for review and ultimately what gets turned into law. Politicians cannot risk upsetting the apple cart too much and so take a middle of the road stance on everything and try appeal just enough to most ordinary voters without upsetting any large groups that might have some negative impact when it comes to opinion poles and ultimately voting time.

It takes some pair of balls to do with was done in NY for example and actually tackle crime... the laws passed there were not popular with all but have since become accepted as being a positive step.

Its like the smoking ban... Ireland has it a few years, people moaned when it was being introduced then it was widely accepted as being a good thing but was a huge risk for the Minister who pushed the law through. It was then implemented in several other countries and was received well. England eventually implemented it but it was a safety move by the government at that stage because they had seen the results in all other countries and took a calculated risk that it would be received positively.

To close, I dont think the british justice system is in too much of a shit state when compared to some other countries. The majority of issues are around disadvantaged areas that are the product of just about every developed country in the world. The challenge is to get a government into power that will tackle these issues without having the opinion that their attempt to do so will result in negative public opinion i.e a government that is not of a self serving nature... that is the conundrum... where do you find such a government?? :)

sx_turbo

Lifer
The challenge is to get a government into power that will tackle these issues without having the opinion that their attempt to do so will result in negative public opinion i.e a government that is not of a self serving nature... that is the conundrum... where do you find such a government?? :)

i vote riko and monkfish.

problem solved then

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
I don't think Monkfish and Riko would be completely unbiased, I'm sure there'd be huge subsidies for those wishing to own and modify a 4efte powered vehicle! :p

rb69

Member +
The country is a joke, and it's because the government are fucking it up. Too many do-gooders about saying ooh you can't say this/do this because it might offend so and so, when in reality so and so couldn't give a fuck.
Whatever happened to your make Britain great site Monkfish?

Franza1

Supermoderator & Area Reps Manager
I agree with dylan on this one. it's the politicians that are to blame more than anything. if they might shake a few cages and think logically and for the greater needs of the public instead of through their arses. i mean FFS Ireland is the second richest country in the world and we have worse roads than some of the 3rd world countries, no public transport system to speak of ( i have to travel 2 miles to get to the nearest bus ). yet they tell people not to use their cars as often?? i mean i have to drive to get the bus...... the 3rd worst broadband system in the world and don't get me started on the rest of the corrupt shit the politicians pass.

Monkfish

Member +
Ireland is the second richest country in the World? With regards to what? Taxation? Gov't earnings or average earnings per capita?

I agree about the polititians though. Most of them are 50+ toffs who haven't got the faintest idea about modern living and society. You only have to listen to some of them on the TV to realise how far from reality they are.