Hrf Td05 Ep82

For sale: Iv decided to sell my New starlet and get my matt black one back on the road :rockon: Amazing little car and should be well over the 300bhp mark, Iv decided that I would rather have the money to spend on the other.

It's incredibly quick and sticks like glue even full throttle out of corners it just pulls you in even more.

Iv had Its mot'd, Tax'd, New cambelt Kit and 4 new Yoko paradas

Engine head full modified
Oversized forged piston
Forged Connecting rod
HRF V300 Turbine Kit
Turbine TRUST TD05-18G
APEX POWER FC
Injector 600cc
Racing Fuel Pump
Hi-Profile Camshaft in 272 / ex 272
Blitz Racing Intercooler
Greddy Oil Cooler Kit
Greddy Oil filter relocation Kit
Blitz Twin SBC
Racing Wastegate SARD
Unknown TT
Muffler
Uprated springs
Front Strut brace
LSD TRD 2WAY maybe ATS (Unsure)
Turbosmart adjustable BOV
APEX ECV
Uprated HT's
uprated Plugs
Uprated HG

Interior Gauges:
Boost
Exhaust temp
A/F

It has also been Re-bored to around 1400cc But i cannot confirm this although with the spec list i dont doubt it.

Bodykit:
doobie front splitter
toms skirts
livesports rear lip
Thats what iv been told anyway dont know the first thing about bodykits

Item Condition: In Good condition apart from the front splitter which i have cracked on one side but is repairable and its blowing from turbo/manifold flange as there is no gasket also the brakes are pretty bad one side is cracked

Price and price conditions: £5300 I payed around 6k to import and get on the road

Extra Info:

3months Tax
9months MOT
New Cambelt Kit

Panasonic CD&MD Player
Weired Speakers

Im sure iv missed a few bits out but you all get the idea, everything has been done

Pictures:

star1-1.jpg

star2-1.jpg

star3-1.jpg

Photo-0156.jpg

Photo-0155.jpg

Photo-0157.jpg

Photo-0160.jpg

Photo-0159.jpg

Photo-0086.jpg

Contact Details: PM

Delivery & Conditions of Delivery: Pickup

Last edited:
yeah i know guys, I really want to get my matt black starlet back on the road and could do with the money, Will make a awesome car for somebody tho ;)

D3N0

Member +
your insane mate, get yourselve check out at the doctors. then have a good nights sleep and see how you feel in the morning. trust me if you sell that car you'll regret it to your very last day.

ChrisGT

Member +
Don't drop that price mate! Its just a high spec car so not many people will be interested, but there will be someone out there willing to pay the asking price! Just gonna have to wait I'd imagine!

Yeah mate its deffo worth the cash thats for sure.. To build a EP to that spec would cost you way more but I reckon you ill need to find someone whom appreciates what has been done to teh car before you et your asking price.. Someone will geta mint car..

yep it was the gasket was resonating through the layers very weired :confused: Now its not running a gasket, blows slightly but does the job ;) Also the brakes are fukd :(

i think its a good price but like you said its for a small market of people

Last edited:

sx_turbo

Lifer
OMFG!!!!!!!!

will people stop selling there awsome gt's now that i have bought mine.

it's bloody annoying, i wanted something like this and was looking for 3 months.

and had to settle for something standard

flaming bloody sods law aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh.

good luck with the sale fella.

Big_Daddy

Member +
OMFG!!!!!!!!

will people stop selling there awsome gt's now that i have bought mine.

it's bloody annoying, i wanted something like this and was looking for 3 months.

and had to settle for something standard

flaming bloody sods law aaaaaaarrrrrrggggghhhhhh.

good luck with the sale fella.

Same here, that looks fab :)

ecksjay

Member +
you in bournemouth yeah mate? if you were closer i'd come look at it, would be a nice addition alongside the s14.