HRF v300 ECU

riko666

Member +
Pictures Mitch? There's one on Yahoo, but that's just a Plug 'n' Play ECU (yes, HRF did them too), and Ricky's close with the HRF PFC - still an SW20 unit, but HRF modify it to work with a Z32 Nissan AFM and include it and the harness

I have this ECU but sold said harness and AFM

Last edited:

BAZ2CRAZY

Member +
Yeah dude, the ecu on yahoo is the one im referring to.

Just wondered whether someone was playing 'silly buggers' and just stuck a hrf sticker on a standard ecu (although, its still probably the case).

Cheers :rockon:

Mitch

riko666

Member +
Nah, its authentic - even comes with a brand new Tom's Actuator. I had my eye on it as well, but in the end, I just bought a PowerFC for someone for not much more, so...yeah!

TO82

Member +
What will it show? that its been messed with? or that it isnt what it says it is..

Mitch

It should have a Separate daughter bored, if its same as the other aftermarket ecus.

It could well be a HRF ECU but for the price someone could have paid for a sticker, and you buying a stock ecu id want pics :haha:

BAZ2CRAZY

Member +
I see. So it would be pretty obvious looking inside then.

Im not experienced with Yahoo at all, and ive only being browsing it via Nengun and bidjdm-there doesnt seem to be an easy way of contacting the seller and asking for pics etc.

Mitch

TO82

Member +
I see. So it would be pretty obvious looking inside then.

Im not experienced with Yahoo at all, and ive only being browsing it via Nengun and bidjdm-there doesnt seem to be an easy way of contacting the seller and asking for pics etc.

Mitch

Get someone to buy it for you, i think Glanza.co.uk on the forum can buy on there, he would probably be able to email the seller. Give him a shout, duno how much he charges though.