Hybrid question

starbogt

Member +
Hi Dave just wondered what specs you can give me on the ct9 hybrids you can get. Like what power I can expect and what boost they can handle? I'm still in the process of deciding whether to go TD04/5 or ct9 hybrid as I use the car daily and love the track.. Can I get 220bhp out of a ct9 hybrid? as I only hear of 200bhp...

Thanks

Andrew

jamesbaa

Member +
I would also like to know this as im still undesided about what to go for between a TD04 and ct9 hybrid!!!

clifford106447

Fresh Recruit
hi i had a hybrid ct9 on my glanza was hittin 215bhp at 1.2 bar now got a evo 4 turbo fully customised ow got 1.6 bar 258bhp. to run a hybrid u would need to change your fueling system like pump and injectors, well you dont have to but recomended

jamesbaa

Member +
what managment system were you running the hybrid on, Iv already got a 255 pump and sard FPR kit, theres a bit of a mixed desition on wether you actually need to change the injectors for just over 200hp, im only planning on reaching 220hp (hopefully)

starbogt

Member +
with what sort of torque and where in the power range did it arrive also what hybrids are these are they Dave's?

clifford106447

Fresh Recruit
i got a jam racing ecu
scard 550cc injectors
walabo fuel pump
bee racing rev limiter
hks fcd
blitz oversized intercoller
excedy paddle clutch i need it up rated clutches last me 2 weeks lol
ground earthing kit it does work better throttle responce
hks dump valve
hks boost controller
hks evc

it goes well enough i dont find it quick any more beat a 370 bhp evo 7 last nite he shit himself as i waved at him and kept on goin, who needs anti lag only for show offs in army tanks

tom_hunt

Member +
I got 215.4bhp (at the fly) with this spec which includes a hybrid turbo

Apexi Air Filter moved to front bumper
Blitz ss bov
Force Front Mount Intercooler
Jap speed De-Cat
Full Exhuast System - Not sure on make
Ct9/CT20 Hybrid Turbo
External Wastegate
S/S Manifold - custom
Dastek Unichip
Air Con Removed
Walbro Fuel Pump
Bee* R Rev Limiter
Running @ 1 Bar boost

tom_hunt

Member +
Its a Ct9/CT20 hrybid. Has Garrett internals from what Iv been told. I dont really no a great deal about it to be honest. I just wanted something differnt.

Tom

Ours are made by the UK's top Turbo manufacturer, not foreign rubbish. They come with a full 12 months warranty and several people are running 200-215bhp on these

Last edited:

starbogt

Member +
hi i had a hybrid ct9 on my glanza was hittin 215bhp at 1.2 bar now got a evo 4 turbo fully customised ow got 1.6 bar 258bhp. to run a hybrid u would need to change your fueling system like pump and injectors, well you dont have to but recomended

am I understanding that you're now running a td04/td05 from an evo? and 1.6 bar is producing 258bhp? if correct then you won't be getting boost until aroun 3500-4000rpm is this correct and if so what made you change from the hybrid?(Other than being power hungry)

Andrew