I can't fukcing believe it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!*!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!

muthaducka

Member +
Muthafukca!

After having an accident in my ep, I have now had an accident in my hire car, jsut 1 day before heading to Germany. Wunderbar!

muthaducka

Member +
Exactly, what the hell happened. 13 years trouble free driving and a trip I've wanted to go on for years and obviously someone doesn't want me to go.

When I had the accident in the EP I thought someone was trying to tell me something and considered sacking the trip off.

I thought I would force the issue and not be beaten so I arranged a motorbike to hire for the trip. I was then handed a hire car and found out I could take the car abroad for free so couldn't miss that.

I went to maplins today to get a battery charge, stopped at aroundabout set of lights (1 car in front) ready to join the motorway. The lights went green and we set off, there was a white van on my outside very close to me, I looked over, looked back and the women in front had jammed her anchors on - bang.

My fault this time and no real excuse because you should always be able to stop behind a car but jamming your anchors on about 10 yards after a green light to join a motorway - not right!

59bhp

Member +
Exactly, what the hell happened. 13 years trouble free driving and a trip I've wanted to go on for years and obviously someone doesn't want me to go.

When I had the accident in the EP I thought someone was trying to tell me something and considered sacking the trip off.

I thought I would force the issue and not be beaten so I arranged a motorbike to hire for the trip. I was then handed a hire car and found out I could take the car abroad for free so couldn't miss that.

I went to maplins today to get a battery charge, stopped at aroundabout set of lights (1 car in front) ready to join the motorway. The lights went green and we set off, there was a white van on my outside very close to me, I looked over, looked back and the women in front had jammed her anchors on - bang.

My fault this time and no real excuse because you should always be able to stop behind a car but jamming your anchors on about 10 yards after a green light to join a motorway - not right!

did exactly the same thing mate, what a pile of shit. Hope you can still go to the ring.

muthaducka

Member +
time to use the swear word again, I didn't think of that, another woman - and without any offence to the ladies on here, roundabouts are not their natural environment, much like me wearing tights. John Barns and Thierry got away with it but never came away winners.

Iain@CRD

Lifer
Female AGAIN is the result! I certainly hope you got her phone number this time so you can offer to re-pay her with sexual favours.

Your insurance company is going to love you as of lately mate lol It could've been much worce tho mate.

I hate folk who brake for no reason at all, there the folk that shouldnt be on the roads and cause accidents in the first place.

Note to females: Please dont flame me lol :p

Nwimie

Member +
ahhhh i hate the if you hit the back its your fault bit gay just slamming the brakes on after a green light! never mind chin up and make sure you have a good time at the ring!!!

Dub-Se7en

Lifer
wounder, i've gotta admit i've almost done this on several occasions, only takes a momentary lapse of concentration and kablammo

Starlet_Sam

Moderator, Regional Area Reps Supervisor & Gay Car
She may have done it for a reason, a reason you didn't see while you were looking at a van?!

muthaducka

Member +
Before you say it, I guess you trying to say she wanted taking from behind!

I did get her to pose on one of the photographs (of the scene!).

The car is driveable and hopefully I don't get pulled abroad with the damage but it looks passable.

I've phoned the hire company and they've said I can take it abroad and arrange for it to be fixed when I return.

I'm now worried about the 3rd time lucky. Maybe that involves me crashing into the back of a big trucker.