i everyone from northern ireland :)

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
been a honda man past 3 years since i passed test , recently changed till a glanza .. first turbo car .. loving the boost so far . anyone else on here from northern ireland ?
heres a pic of my car .. will post up a members gallery thread tommorow :)

lanza5.jpg

galanza.jpg

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
thanks men , outside londonderry , just in between strabane and londonderry .. wee village just , live near paul mcglinchey , im sure hes on here some where lol

yeah someone finally lol , only 2nd registered uk owner now buddy , swapped a wee ej9 for it , just felt a change was needed . loving the boost tbh lol

gv1.3

Admin
welcome to the site, plenty of members from NI on here. Thats a nice looking Glanza you have there.

weeJohn

Lifer
Welcome along Chris, your V looks good and you wont be short of members from NI on here. Here is a link to the members gallery, if you want to add your car to it follow the link below, but you will have to become a paid member first for this privilege. Its a good idea but, it lets you add to it or edit it at any time, so you can keep tabs on the cars evolution for yourself and others, its even a good selling tool!

http://www.toyotagtturbo.com/dynamics/

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
not two bad few members on here from around you,donemana or newbuildings?lol you be about derry this w.e? nice too meet fellow members lol

Glanza-Chris

Fresh Recruit
not two bad few members on here from around you,donemana or newbuildings?lol you be about derry this w.e? nice too meet fellow members lol

donemana lad lol big town itself ..

Cars a wee bit sick atm .. woman thought it was nice to clip the front :( need a black bumper with fogs and drivers side headlight . text me on 07546879406 if you know anyone from northern ireland that has one

123*stumpy

Untrusted Seller
ha got it in one lol i do a bit of motocross up at the track. can the bumper be repaired?ill keep an eye out for ya