I hate "It's not you it's me!"

Status
Not open for further replies.
C

CTR_Timmy

Lads dont you just hate that saying! I swear women are worse then lads for being players.

Was seeing this girl everything seemed ok she was sweet girl seemed very genuine and thought she was almost too good for me. Anyways Friday I come home after 3 hour drive to "we need to talk!" Next is she is telling me "its not you it's me!"

Basically she wernt over her ex even though they aint been together for like 2 months and he moved on straight away. I was gutted to say the least but have defently decided women do know how to say the right things to piss men off.

I did ask her when we started dating was she over him and she said yes. More fool me.

What happened to the days of ladies being true and genuine!! Anyway guys be warned the new age women are evil lol! Are there any decent girls left or do they all want the bad boy! :mad:

sx_turbo

Lifer
all girls want the bad boy.

they want everything there own way.

rules change according to there mood/desires.

there is no consistency with women.

they piss men off on purpose like its a game

but fuck me there a great shag :D

i'm sure women say just the same about us men.

also sorry to hear man.

C

CTR_Timmy

all girls want the bad boy.

they want everything there own way.

rules change according to there mood/desires.

there is no consistency with women.

they piss men off on purpose like its a game

but fuck me there a great shag :D

i'm sure women say just the same about us men.

also sorry to hear man.

i agree on great shag but see guys like me who aint no way a bad boy struggle lol

Elaine

Lifer
all girls want the bad boy. not ture

they want everything there own way.True

rules change according to there mood/desires. True

there is no consistency with women. Also True

they piss men off on purpose like its a game I dissagree sometimes we just done know what we want

QUOTE]

My coments in bold :D

GTti

Member +
This was probably the main problem:

thought she was almost too good for me.

She sounds young?

Most women are the most materialistic creatures on earth, but when they grow up she'll realise she needs a real man. Not a pretty boy, chav, or emo muppet who are caught up in themselves.

Shes not for you.

i throw sticks at my gf anyway lol. Tough break tim but every cloud has a silver lining just remember boost get you laid, (im sure you'll be fine)

C

CTR_Timmy

This was probably the main problem:

She sounds young?

Most women are the most materialistic creatures on earth, but when they grow up she'll realise she needs a real man. Not a pretty boy, chav, or emo muppet who are caught up in themselves.

Shes not for you.

She was 20 im 22 so not really that young

sx_turbo

Lifer
i agree on great shag but see guys like me who aint no way a bad boy struggle lol

yeah i know what you mean mate, it's a shame, but if your good looking you wont be single for ever, it's just a waiting game, there will be someone, it's just who and when which is the tricky part.

also recently i have seen some right ugly fuckers with these super fit women, how the fuck do they do it? or the chavvy wankers? some of them have really nice girls who they dont deserve.

rant over.

i'm happily with my gf at the mo

C

CTR_Timmy

i throw sticks at my gf anyway lol. Tough break tim but every cloud has a silver lining just remember boost get you laid, (im sure you'll be fine)

I aint met a girl yet that thinks my GT is hot lol. My C2 was the real lady puller lol!

Cheers guys for helping me feel slightly better. Im gonna buy some sticks now

yeah i know what you mean mate, it's a shame, but if your good looking you wont be single for ever, it's just a waiting game, there will be someone, it's just who and when which is the tricky part.

also recently i have seen some right ugly fuckers with these super fit women, how the fuck do they do it? or the chavvy wankers? some of them have really nice girls who they dont deserve.

rant over.

Thats very true...... good looking guy/girl with ugly partners, i guess opposites attract guys :D

C

CTR_Timmy

rant over.

Shame im none of the above lol. I no Brad Pitt but I have been brought up to treat women with respect and treat them nicely. This is where i may be going wrong. Whats that expression treat them mean keep them keen!

Oh well plenty more fish in the sea i guess :(

I aint met a girl yet that thinks my GT is hot lol. My C2 was the real lady puller lol!

Cheers guys for helping me feel slightly better. Im gonna buy some sticks now

My gf absolutly hates my glanza coz i spend more on it than i do on her!!! Lol. It gets all my attention and she knows she plays second fiddle to it. Dont worry mate theres someone out there for everyone.

Status
Not open for further replies.