I nearly shut down the post office today!

HutchGlanzaV

Member +
Ok something to bear in mind before you read this. I'm in the forces. Think security and terror threats. Ok, i'll begin.............

I ordered a couple of belt buckles from ebay a week or so ago. I got a phone call from my boss today saying I had to go to his office. Never a good thing. So I got there, sat down and he asks me "Have you been buying belt buckles lately?" Fairly random question I thought. "Because I've just had a phone call from a very pissed off postie." Oh dear. "They xrayed a package belonging to you and almost evacuated the building and called bomb disposal". Thats when the penny dropped. The belt buckle I ordered was in the shape of a hand grenade! They scanned it, saw it, didn't twig it was a buckle and freaked out! I was pissing myself, the boss wasn't. And the funny thing is I've got another buckle in the shape of a handgun on its way! I'm already prepared for the bollocking!

sx_turbo

Lifer
lol i just pissed myself at that, i been laughing for the past ten minutes lol that some really funny shit lol.

Monkfish

Member +
Awesome stuff! :homer:

Although, I'm sure you'd have been pissed off if the bomb disposal team blew up the package :p

HYBRID

Super Moderator <a href="http://www.toyotagtturbo.
some classics in the making lol :D

i can see the headlines now : "starbo owner gets revenge on local post office"

lmfao

Rik

Member +
That's fackin ace lmao, gonna have to buy me some stuff now on ebay!

Last edited: